Junkey

Feb 15, 2018
Just finished playing a new update...
Complete disappointment, not a single new scene.
Scenes of sex, blowjob, orcs, etc are the same.
All that added is 1 full outfit, 1 female character(zero content but so mush dialogs) and 1 scene.

And that all of the 2 months, 3 pic of the 2 months...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

voyaflex

Jun 5, 2017
I can't kill the boss. I am going with a lot of potions but couldn't defeat it. Even I have spare potions for the boss but it is useless when I drink fire and return turn to me I only get 0.1 bcs of boss attack.
I have all 4.0 for all.

Edit: Yep, I killed the boss, Just chuck all the potions before the boss it can pass 4.0 limit.

Last edited:

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
I've been to the stores in Tale but I've yet to find the 80's top. I also searched through the .rpy files and haven't yet found any event or fight that awards the "top_reg."

What am I missing? Any help is appreciated, thank you. :)

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
I've been to the stores in Tale but I've yet to find the 80's top. I also searched through the .rpy files and haven't yet found any event or fight that awards the "top_reg."

What am I missing? Any help is appreciated, thank you. :)
You can find it in (at least) the dark alleys of Tale.

Reactions: riadhloch

agustin17

Oct 4, 2017
Just finished playing a new update...
Complete disappointment, not a single new scene.
Scenes of sex, blowjob, orcs, etc are the same.
All that added is 1 full outfit, 1 female character(zero content but so mush dialogs) and 1 scene.

And that all of the 2 months, 3 pic of the 2 months...
like the game, but this is for me a +1 in this comment, I think the same

Reactions: Mickeysofine

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How i can take the whole package of "Whore outfit",so i can make Raven to work like a prostitute? I only take the "Whore outfit 1"(the top) when i defeat the boss in that dungeon(mountain),but i don't know how to take the others - can you help me please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Da Vinci

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
Getting a series of errors during gameplay.

The first involves visiting rooms in the home.

The second involves gathering herbs at the lake

The lake one appears to only happen upon failing to find a herb, and it appears to want to go to an encounter screen but can't because the lake is mislabeled in the game's script. (specifically the line "elif current_place == 2: jump lake" which I think should be "jump forest_lake" instead as that is how it is defined everywhere else)

Im unsure if it is just me, because I haven't seen anyone mention these yet. I can only hope the dev run's through this place and sees this if it is an issue, so they can correct it, as it doesn't seem hard to fix, but I don't have the tools to do so.

Hahvoc

Jan 13, 2018
it seems like some people are having trouble with finishing the "whore" outfit set...what i recommended is just cheating the outfits in just like a couple posts ago how they had an entire list of cheat you can input into the game. with shift + o. All you have to do after you're in the console is write:
- top_whore = 1 (if you do not have the top)
- bottom_whore = 1
- feet_whore = 1
that will unlock the item set and you can start prostituting in Tale.
(other than that the chapter was extremely stale and only new thing was a still image and no animation or scenes)

Reactions: epol and LoveWhores

Pic

May 13, 2017
Not tested yet but i think you have to clear the dungeon 3 times in order to gain the full whore set. You can do it easily by stock FP weak potions by brewing them in the alchemic laboratory

Reactions: Nerozing

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Not tested yet but i think you have to clear the dungeon 3 times in order to gain the full whore set. You can do it easily by stock FP weak potions by brewing them in the alchemic laboratory
Ive went through it twice and it didnt give me the second piece.

Reactions: Da Vinci
3.80 star(s) 41 Votes