chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017
Git gud. Max your levels out with the witch and grind health potions?
No , i mean when i met him , there's 3 choice to reply , i choose the threaten way and he just touch me then i feel numb and boom , i'm fucked

Bracchus

Nov 4, 2017
No , i mean when i met him , there's 3 choice to reply , i choose the threaten way and he just touch me then i feel numb and boom , i'm fucked
Say nothing on the first interaction then the first option for the next two questions.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Where to find horse and tiger scene?
The tiger scene comes from the Elf you meet by the lake in the forest, I think. It's been a while since I met her in the game. It starts out voyeuristic, but you'll eventually have the option to be mounted by the tiger. Not sure if she has to be living with you in the house for it though.

The horse scene is a lot further ahead in the story, close to the current EoC. Once you have talked to the desert witch again after helping the rebels clear the Tale dungeon, you'll unlock a different part of the desert which is where the farm with the horses are. Complete a couple of work shifts on the farm to unlock the content.

Reactions: shintopu

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
To do the Idol event Explore the streets of Tale. Text will say Ashon but it's fine.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes