Sorxas

May 16, 2019
Be careful when talking to Freya after you unlock the Clandestine club, it will actually reset the quest and lock you out of the club if you get two chat options and pick the first one

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
V 0.0.8 Bug - Stray dog encounter in Tale, when dog gives you gold if you follow into alley, gold is removed not added.
Additionally, Raven can "reward" dog in the Tale alleyway before visiting the spot in the Mountains that unlocks that content.
Upgraded Pyro at the mountain monestary and it returned me to the forrest.

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I think I'm stuck. Been playing for a while & haven't found any dungeon, cathedral, can't pass the mountains to find the desert. Or rather, I find the desert, but she says, "A desert... I better go back before I get lost." No desert is recorded in known places. I had met the Pure Order & purposely let them take me to their place in a desperate attempt to progress things. That did sweet FA. I'm flummoxed. I've done everything I can think of. Elyana's living with me, so far haven't gotten a quest from her. Besides the Order, haven't met anyone in the mountains. A kid keeps chasing some kind of rodent though.

Mar 16, 2018
Whenever I start a new game some NPC's remember me no matter what I do. For example the lake guy for one, and the stone that asks if your naughty or nice. Any help? It's been awhile since I last played this and I want to properly start from the beginning.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Whenever I start a new game some NPC's remember me no matter what I do. For example the lake guy for one, and the stone that asks if your naughty or nice. Any help? It's been awhile since I last played this and I want to properly start from the beginning.
Delete saves and persistent. C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\UnknownAdventure1519987907

Reactions: Jason Stuckler
Mar 16, 2018
Did you also delete those in the game directory? Gotta have both of them gone at the same time.
If were talking about just the saves then yeah, I deleted them all. The ones in Roaming and in the game directory. It's a weird problem.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
If were talking about just the saves then yeah, I deleted them all. The ones in Roaming and in the game directory. It's a weird problem.
If deleting those and the .persistent files doesn't work then you may need to delete and re-extract the game as well. If that doesn't work then it's just how it's supposed to be.

Reactions: Jason Stuckler
Mar 16, 2018
If deleting those and the .persistent files doesn't work then you may need to delete and re-extract the game as well. If that doesn't work then it's just how it's supposed to be.
I just tried it. Either I'm doing something wrong or it just didn't work. Thanks anyway man. :)

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes