gracco

Aug 2, 2019
I am hitting a bug that has been brought up multiple times by various people and not really solved.
Stuck at the mountain, cannot go visit the witch. I already killed the guards and can visit the rebel camp, but cannot visit the witch. I did not opt to go with the guards, I fought them, beat them, and unlocked the rebel camp exactly as indicated in the walkthrough.

Rignar tells me to go see the witch, but it just says "don't want to get lost" and turns back to the mountains. The guards no longer appear in the mountain, only wolves. There is an option to start the dungeon quest in the rebel camp, but every time I try this it just says I need to train more. Both shrines are "too weak to progress" and will not let my attributes go past about 2.4 or so. Fire is at 3.1, all others are between 2.4 to 2.8 and cannot be raised further. Console editing does not trigger any further progression. Everything is stuck, I have done exactly what was explained for progression and no dice. Orc camp is open, I have all outfits up to this point, stats cannot progress further, etc. I have not missed anything, the story is simply not allowing me to progress further.

It would seem that there is some progression flag that is stuck and needs to be reset or something, because the quest line seems to think I should be able to just go see the witch, but I also can't. The main story marker says go see the witch, so I would assume she should be reachable at this point, but all attempts to visit fail. I have attempted exploring the mountain about 500 times to no avail to rule out RNG issues, have tried trying to fight the guards again but they do not show up, have fiddled with console variables and reset them back to where they were, nothing seems to help. I know at least 5 other people have mentioned getting stuck at this point, if there is a solution, console or otherwise, I would love to hear it.

This is from a fresh install of the current version. No version of the game or save from any prior version existed on my machine prior to encountering this issue.
v 0.0.8 clean install, no prior save
Windows 10
No console edits of any kind were attempted that would have contributed to the problem prior to the problem occurring

Last edited:

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
I am hitting a bug that has been brought up multiple times by various people and not really solved.
Stuck at the mountain, cannot go visit the witch...
As soon as you talk with Rignar about the witch, the 'travel to' option in the mountain menu should have the desert option.

gracco

Aug 2, 2019
As soon as you talk with Rignar about the witch, the 'travel to' option in the mountain menu should have the desert option.
It's is not there. I am aware of where it should be, this is a bug not an issue not finding the thing.

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
so the v.0.0.8 for android will not be cooming sooner or later is it? just asking....

p/s: ok nevermind the latest version android has a link just not updated on the front ok....

Last edited:

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
I have the bunny outfit (given by rebels) but can't continue, also where do I find the cum top to collect cum?

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Would love it if you're playing as dominatrix you could keep slaves in the rooms you build in your cabin,this game shows a lot of potential.

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
anybody has the full guide or walkthrough for the latest patch i mean im confuse either how am i gonna get the prostitute outfit from steve when but i remember last time was he give the outfit and now he just like meh meh meh and i dont know anymore what to do

Link1231997

Mar 7, 2020
Hey! Uhm, does anyone have a version 0.0.8 complete save file? I had to format my PC and now everything is lost! Thank you

Reactions: Curelt
3.80 star(s) 41 Votes