zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone else would be interested in it, but I modded the game and all of the outfits/scenes to make Raven more petite and sluttier.
lol what the hell XD im shock you could fully do that you should open a modding page mate

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
How do I find Patrik? I have competed the dungeon like 2 times . Can someone help me please? Also in the main quest log I keep getting that I should attack the dungeon again....How many times should it be done?:)

Last edited:

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
How do I find Patrik? I have competed the dungeon like 2 times . Can someone help me please? Also in the main quest log I keep getting that I should attack the dungeon again....How many times should it be done?:)
Did you talk to the witch in the dessert ? she tells you to go to next area

Reactions: Flash001

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Did you just spam the dialogue or something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Flash001

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
One thing that may help if the developer(s) would provide descriptions on each outfit, which may help us know what outfit pieces we are missing. If I need certain feet outfit, It would make it easier for players to click on the outfit and it would say it bunny feet outfit, normal outfit, etc. Otherwise it make it more of a challenge for players to figure out what they need to do and how to get certain things.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes