alabamasnake

Jan 4, 2018
Ashon City's dungeon.. any tips how or where to find it? Talked to the witch, then explored Ashton city.. nothing much, but dogs

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone know how to fill the vials with cum to do Annies quest? I've beat the dungeon and everything.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Ashon City's dungeon.. any tips how or where to find it? Talked to the witch, then explored Ashton city.. nothing much, but dogs
You need to go to the rebel hideout and train with Patrik for about 4 nights or so, until your stats are at 7. Then the next day you will get a letter that he found the hideout. It will be in the leisure area.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Where do i customize Raven?
Go home, rent a room at the pub or to your room in the hideout in ashon city and click on the chest icon.
Complete the Ashon City dungeon quest and you'll get 2 vials of cum. Trying to find the 3rd vials of cum now.
I found vials in Ashon when following the dog. At somepoint those vials ended up with cum in them.

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
Go home, rent a room at the pub or to your room in the hideout in ashon city and click on the chest icon.

I found vials in Ashon when following the dog. At somepoint those vials ended up with cum in them.
I used the cheat cum_vial_qtt for 3rd vial

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
You can get vials of cum while wearing the cum tank top and exploring Tale. I think you get them always when doing that

Reactions: selang
3.80 star(s) 41 Votes