Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'd Completed the game

Raven's Status must *Nympho*
Missing parts of the cat-girl = Mountain/Tales area just explore *green*
Missing part of the 80s outfit = Tales jst explore *green*
Whore outfit = Beat the first dungeon multiple times *drop rate is kinda low* (Rignar questline)
Missing Elyana? Stay at your house jst spam rest and sleep for a 2-3 week then go out go to tale spend 1 day/night then go home
Micro Bikini = Bath House (enter the mixed bath and take all options then back to women baths and talk to beth)
Bunny Outfit = Fuck several Rebel soldier both male and female sooner or later they'll give you a gift
Slave outfit = Bath house given to you by Susan after you visit her

Now this is where am Stuck. Does anyone manage to make Raven *Succubus Form* go sexual rampage? Because my status *if you click the vial of cum* was -420/7(Satisfied)

Anyone achieved it please do say and If not i'll jst assume it's not in the game yet.
Variable for the vials of cum is somewhere in the thread. Just give yourself heaps of them then chug. Get it into the positive numbers then let it drop to 1 or 2 and you will get a "i feel weird" cut to black and you wake up covered in cum.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
There is something wrong with my game. Even after I complete the dungeon, the only option when I talk to witch is of that training. And, in the main quest also it shows I should complete the dungeon.

Edit: Tried with a different save and it worked, Thanks for the help. ;)
How high is your battle stats you need to train to atleast 4 in all

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yeah I have completed both dungeon 1 and dungeon 2
I went from the dungeon to the hideout, did the cumlab then back to the mum after transforming. Might have some effect, mine tells me to go to the next area and that i've reached the end of the main quest thus far.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I went from the dungeon to the hideout, did the cumlab then back to the mum after transforming. Might have some effect, mine tells me to go to the next area and that i've reached the end of the main quest thus far.
Same here. I too have reached that point.

JaxonV

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone tell me what I need to do to activate the Cum vial quest? I completed the 2nd dungeon and have like 30 vials of cum, but Annie wont do anything

CH-405

Mar 5, 2018
Here's some more screenshots of the petite mod I made. If a few more people want I'll attach it. Some things are messy, and a few are changed according to taste. I could probably clean it up if everyone actually wants it.
this looks cool, you should definitely post it when you've cleaned it up

Nonwafflebot

Oct 22, 2018
Here's some more screenshots of the petite mod I made. If a few more people want I'll attach it. Some things are messy, and a few are changed according to taste. I could probably clean it up if everyone actually wants it.
I would love to have this mod

OblivionToja

Apr 3, 2020
I need help with some side quests. First, Elyana quest. I'm stuck at her coming to my place. I get my micro-bikini but i can't do anything with it. Second, Annie's new side quest. I get that potion and I get Raven masturbate while taking shower but i don't know what to do now. And lastly, what's that bottom outfit part and how to get it? That's the only part I'm missing to get them all.

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
i cant get my cum satisfaction below 7 i tried batteling for ages i tried sleeping for ages and i tried deleting all the vials that i had but its not going down i dont know what to do

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
i cant get my cum satisfaction below 7 i tried batteling for ages i tried sleeping for ages and i tried deleting all the vials that i had but its not going down i dont know what to do
I'd say don't bother, it doesn't actually have a scene, just a fade to black and you wake up covered in cum. I had that problem but with satisfaction going deep into the negatives, and I was able to reset it by increasing it. Or try enabling console mode and manually modding the satisfaction value

Reactions: robbe36

Nov 27, 2017
This looks great, keep us updated!

Nov 27, 2017
if you could even release what you have so far that would be greatly appreciated dude

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
if you could even release what you have so far that would be greatly appreciated dude
Then you would end up with a buggy mess of a mod. If he is gunna release it to everyone then it is better for it to take more time and have less bugs.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes