Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
when i shoot this into virustotal it gives me a trojan warning. Just kinda skeptical
Aren't the devs russian?
I just use simplewall which detects if something wants to establish a connection that the firewall would ordinarily allow and lets me block it if I don't trust it. Handy little tool but it replaces windows firewall.

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
Aren't the devs russian?
I just use simplewall which detects if something wants to establish a connection that the firewall would ordinarily allow and lets me block it if I don't trust it. Handy little tool but it replaces windows firewall.
I'm pretty sure that the devs are spanish.

Reactions: Anita Deek

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Here's some more screenshots of the petite mod I made. If a few more people want I'll attach it. Some things are messy, and a few are changed according to taste. I could probably clean it up if everyone actually wants it.
!
I'm intrigued!

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
How can I defeat the patrol in the mountains? Everytime they hit the shit out of me :(
I mean, the short answer is: be stronger.
I believe at that point in the game you can have all stats at 2.5 (which is a dirty lie. Get to 2.4 and add .7 to get 3.1.)
I may have the exact numbers wrong, but the basic principle is sound.
At that point in the game, I believe both the forest shrine and the mountain temple will allow you to reach this cap.

While I'm making a comment, I'm going to throw in a complaint. There are pregnancies for everything... except tentacles. And that makes me sad. (Caveat: Without bad end, and even there I'm not even sure it's said outright that she got pregnant by them, only that it was the intent.)

Last edited:

'ILLUSION

May 3, 2020
Thanks ...guess what! followed your steps and boom made it to the last. And yeah you get pregnant everytime even without the ovu potion,hope they fix it.
Anyway thanks mate

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Thanks ...guess what! followed your steps and boom made it to the last. And yeah you get pregnant everytime even without the ovu potion,hope they fix it.
Anyway thanks mate
Glad it helped. I should also mention potions. You will need those in order to make it through the dungeon(s). You can max out all your stats at 8 by drinking potions if you so desire, though for the first dungeon, you mainly need lots of fire (defense), one other element of your choice (offense), and maybe a few spare potions for the other two elements.
And yeah you get pregnant everytime even without the ovu potion,hope they fix it.
That's not what I meant, though you are correct. As I recall, the first usage of the ovulation potion is permanent. WHEE
But, my point is that everything in the game can potentially get you pregnant... EXCEPT tentacles, and I want tentacle pregnancy, damn it.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I mean games LIKE ravens quest(femaleMC,Quest etc..)not the Ravens quest itself....
if you don't mind a maleMC, Roguelike is pretty good, though slow in progress, but maybe you can say what fetishes from ravens quest you like so we can recommend you better?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Any good ones that feature a good amount of orcs or minotaur? I played kingdom of deception, but aside from that it was all I could find. With a FeMC
If you're looking for an rpg game with loads of non humans mixed in take a look at Roundscape. It has loads of content, a choice between a male and female MC, good characters, etc.

Reactions: Anita Deek
3.80 star(s) 41 Votes