Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
does anyone know how to get that feet?
Last one I can't find it..
It just dropped for me after fighting a wolf in the forest (was fighting a few of them cuz I just started). Not sure that makes a lot of sense but there you go. Also I always just spare them so I'm not sure if that matters or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Anyone knows where the save files are located. They dont seem to be in the regular spot

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
not those
the ones in appdata/roaming/renpy

I wanna start over again but for renpy games, you have delete saves from both places
From game folder and appdata folder
I cant find the appdata forlders,

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
not those
the ones in appdata/roaming/renpy

I wanna start over again but for renpy games, you have delete saves from both places
From game folder and appdata folder
I cant find the appdata forlders,
C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\UnknownAdventure-1519987907

To find the renpy game you're looking for just sort by Date Modified, check your save folder in the game files and see if it matches up with the one in roaming, If it does then overwrite the most recent save(even if only with itself) and see if the time changed to that moment.

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone else would be interested in it, but I modded the game and all of the outfits/scenes to make Raven more petite and sluttier.
I would be very interested in that mod, and I kinda wish it had been out before I played through, because that looks great.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes