MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
Here are the 4 pieces of Cat Outfit. Hope it helps for some of you... :)

Full dressed in Cat Outfit.
Question. How do unlock the horns and wings?

EDIT: Got it, after a bit of screwing around so moral of the story, if you don't know what to do next just do random things till you find something that'll lead you in the right direction.

Last edited:

justinking

Jun 9, 2017
Do you need to do an event to unlock the Pagan Temple? Just explored the forest for a week straight and only found the same boy+possum combo.

Munkus69

Nov 12, 2019
hi. I really like your game. It is quite entertaining and I like the story and how it is written.
However, I do have a question:
In the birth club card is the possibility to have a child from a Soren.
I must say, I really like those blue buggers and I would like to see Raven have a few of those children, but so far I have only managed to find the guy with the footjob, the painter and one of the rebels, who wants blowjobs all the time.
I don't quite remember, if the soren with the permit has pussyfun with Raven, it's been a while.
Are there more blue guys rushing about? If so, where can I find them?

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
Do you need to do an event to unlock the Pagan Temple? Just explored the forest for a week straight and only found the same boy+possum combo.
Pagan temple automatically opens, just choose go to monastary and it will start offering you regular/pagan. You may need to have some sex stats first though.

Reactions: jack dulton

Code89

Apr 14, 2020
I’m playing on android device and see no option to build dorms. Any advice on this issue

gypsylazers

Jan 2, 2020
im struggling with finding the stuff to make the better potions and its causing me to have a difficult time with the boss in the second city. any advice?

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes