jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
Cheers, what about the quest with Elyana , how do I start it? I have cleared the dungeons multiple times already.
Click Elyana's supporter button. a few dialogue will come which will lead you to the quest. After completing her quest you can find her in the public bath (in men section) and ask her to join with you there.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
I really loved clothing options, and "wardrobe" side of the game, yet i can't say the same for other things :/

Bluevirus

Oct 21, 2018
Click Elyana's supporter button. a few dialogue will come which will lead you to the quest. After completing her quest you can find her in the public bath (in men section) and ask her to join with you there.
I feel stupid but after searching multiple time... where is this button ? I'm pretty sure I did her quest, but I can just speak with her in her room at my house (and fuck with the cat, go the lake, or watch her get fuck).

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
I feel stupid but after searching multiple time... where is this button ? I'm pretty sure I did her quest, but I can just speak with her in her room at my house (and fuck with the cat, go the lake, or watch her get fuck).
There's a option in her room to tell her to follow you when you've completed her quest. It shows for me.

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Anyone know the console command to become a succubus? Or does anyone know how to become one again if you somehow removed it? I know I've done the quest.

Edit: Im really dumb. Just take a bunch of baths with the eau de cum

OblivionToja

Apr 3, 2020
How can I finish Elyana's quest? I got micro-bikini outfit but when I try to pose for Soren in it, there no option for micro-bikini, just naked or normally. Tried to talk to Elyana but there is no other options than standard 4.

Reactions: al-an

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
How long does it take to play the game ? because it started 2 years ago and now it's less than 200 MB ... is there a decent amount of content ?

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes