MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
How long does it take to play the game ? because it started 2 years ago and now it's less than 200 MB ... is there a decent amount of content ?
Its quite similar to degrees of lewditity in that sense cause it has quite a big world but its not yet full of unique content (IMO)

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone remind me how to get to the part where Annie offers the trade with the 3 cum vials

SluttyToddler

Aug 23, 2018
Haven't played in awhile. Are the scenes still cropped off sections or did they replace them with better cgs? I prefer how they did with TWD instead of these tiny squares.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I sort of browsed over Elyana's quest when I picked it up... thought the next step would be in the desert, but can't find anything there. What am I missing?

edit: Never mind, figured it out. Steps below for anyone else curious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Elyana leaves after that, not sure if she automatically comes back or if you have to do something to find her again.

Last edited:
Reactions: koksu111
Aug 11, 2018
how do I get off part of the outfit? I have equiped the bunny ears and now I dont know how to unequip them, does someone know how to do it?

Jun 19, 2018
how do I get off part of the outfit? I have equiped the bunny ears and now I dont know how to unequip them, does someone know how to do it?
There is a red X in the top left corner of the inventory for head items. (right next to the cat ears in my game)
Clicking on it will unequip head slot item.

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
Is there roughly equal amount of content for sub and dom routes or am I screwing myself over content wise by going for one of them?
Seducing female thugs for example has a blank placeholder image.

Sep 4, 2016
Whenever I try to boot the game this is what happens:

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.20s
Early init took 0.04s
Loader init took 0.04s
Loading error handling took 0.07s
Loading script took 2.07s
Loading persistent took 0.01s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Running init code took 0.26s
Loading analysis data took 0.10s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.05s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache t

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
wait the elyana's quest doesnt work on old saves lol i have to clear all thing again haha
I've had my game going from april last year without restarts. To start her quest you need to have her in your party and click on that icon.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes