pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone got a save right before the update or anything above I lost my save and I'm desperate?

Gerard7

Nov 23, 2018
Here's some more screenshots of the petite mod I made. If a few more people want I'll attach it. Some things are messy, and a few are changed according to taste. I could probably clean it up if everyone actually wants it.
Any update on it ?

Jun 19, 2018
Ok so right off the bat, this update feels very incomplete. I was expecting a bit more for the jump from 0.1.0 to 0.2.0.
Theere are some new mechanics, but here are my issues with it:

1. I could not find a way to change back to default hairstyle after visiting the hairdresser's. Will probably have to use a console command.
2. The outfits are a bit lackluster in the sense that they are not really outfits composed of multiple pieces.
Reverse bunny is just top + bottom
St Louis is just a Top

3. Very frustrating to get in touch with developers to discuss bugs or issues. I used to support them on Patreon in the past, and as soon as you stop your pledge you lose Discord access (even if your pledge is still technically active for the month, but I understand that Patreon accounting sees pledges as payment for previous content, not upcoming)

Overall I see that work was still put into the game and the QoL changes are nice for new playthroughs.
I just feel that you need to find the right balance of expanding the story vs new features/outfits/customization.

Reactions: Vasie
May 12, 2019
how many CGs does the game actually have? I'll admit, i was actually disapointed when i saw that the town rape and fuckin the guy at the lake used the exact same CGs. not even preggo variants

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Note what one of the story quests requires going into the orc camp, which only becomes accessible after giving birth to several orc babies. You can re-disable pregnancy afterwards.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
The quality of the scenes in this update seemed kinda poor ? Anyone else notice that, felt like a different artist had done them.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes