Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Where can I find a friendly orc
As far as I know, friendly orc can be found in the orc camp (at least, I only found him after visiting it), which, sadly, can't be accessed until Raven gives birth to at least 3 orc babies (if anti-pregnation potion was taken, she can counter it with ovu-potion, deal with quest and then take it again if you wish so).

Reactions: Kalpesh@18072001

Wachacha

Sep 2, 2018
a lot of people seem to have the same problem as me, but nobody has answered:

what do you need to do to get Annie to offer to trade cum vials?

no option to do so is appearing when I talk to her in the cumlab

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
a lot of people seem to have the same problem as me, but nobody has answered:

what do you need to do to get Annie to offer to trade cum vials?

no option to do so is appearing when I talk to her in the cumlab
Have you changed into a succubus? Im pretty sure thats what has to happen in order to get and trade cum vials if I remember right.

clmayes

Nov 5, 2019
I'm having trouble with beating the desert tentacle.
All my base stats are at 2.5.
The tentacle does 0.8 fire damage every turn, so I die after 4 turns.
I can do a maximum of 2.5 damage which means it takes 5 turns to kill the tentacle.

Weak potions add +0.7, but take a turn to consume, so they can't out-heal the tentacle's damage output, or boost your attack enough to beat the tentacle in less than 5 turns.

Is there any way to drink potions before the start of the battle, or how do I win?

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I'm having trouble with beating the desert tentacle.
All my base stats are at 2.5.
The tentacle does 0.8 fire damage every turn, so I die after 4 turns.
I can do a maximum of 2.5 damage which means it takes 5 turns to kill the tentacle.

Weak potions add +0.7, but take a turn to consume, so they can't out-heal the tentacle's damage output, or boost your attack enough to beat the tentacle in less than 5 turns.

Is there any way to drink potions before the start of the battle, or how do I win?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
can someone post the change log of the last update? i want to see if it's worth to pay

Changelog 0.2.0:

- New scene: Gangbang

- New character (Lunara): Meet Lunara in the continuation of the main quest!

- New outfit (St. Louis): A gift from Lunara after completing her questline. (Talk to her in the forest)

- New outfit (Reverse Bunny): A gift from a stranger in the clandestine club of Ashon city. (Commissioned by Tylord

- New hairstyle (Zelda): Raven can get new hairstyles in the hair dresser of Pervish.

- New hairstyle (Yoko)

- New place (Pervish):
Visit Pervish, north of the desert!

- New main quest: Continue the main quest visiting Pervish. Meet new people, discover new places and see new events!

- New side-event: Raven can now meet Ty while working as a bunny girl in the clandestine club of Ashon city. (Commisioned by Tylord)

- New side-event: Raven can now talk with Elyana and Claire, when having the beast fetish activated, to introduce them to the horses, in Remi's farm.

- Quality of life: Now it's easier to travel between places with a new small menu at the right of the screen.

- Raven can now go barefoot!

- Improved the Tale's men bath scenes.

- Fixed some more bugs.

***Id say there was about 1-1.5hrs worth of gameplay added depending on where you stopped in the last update***

Reactions: Armagedon13
3.80 star(s) 41 Votes