Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
I don't know what it is, but the game lags on my computer (which can run most AAA games on ultra). Is this normal or was the download corrupted?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I don't know what it is, but the game lags on my computer (which can run most AAA games on ultra). Is this normal or was the download corrupted?
If you have lots of saves it can lag your game, if this isn't the case, you are playing a renpy game, shit usually goes sideways.

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
If you have lots of saves it can lag your game, if this isn't the case, you are playing a renpy game, shit usually goes sideways.
Yeah, the thing is that this is the first Renpy-game lagging on mine. Maybe I need to reinstall the drivers or sth :0

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Can Raven even get pregnant from the Man who invites him to bath in the lake? xD

Visnis

Apr 11, 2019
Am i the only one that cannot change clothes without break the game? When i access clothes menu i can select them just fine, but when i exit the menu i just cannot press anything and/or give any command other than save/load. If i save the game save the state, then i load, everithing start to work again but the clothes return to default selection

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Am i the only one that cannot change clothes without break the game? When i access clothes menu i can select them just fine, but when i exit the menu i just cannot press anything and/or give any command other than save/load. If i save the game save the state, then i load, everithing start to work again but the clothes return to default selection
Click the chest again.

Reactions: Visnis

kilafanta

Mar 6, 2018
I have high stats in everything, submissive, done most content, but for some reason I can't get into orc camp (have had 5 orc babies) and don't have Beast Lover so can't do farm content with Elyana, even though I've been to the pagan monastery and have done beast stuff before. Is there a console command to activate that and unlock the orc camp?

Dix Dark

Sep 28, 2019
So the game has a finished main quest now, but that's practically it, and they abandoned it for another game (which they will also abandon I guess).
The game is a buggy unfinished mess that has almost no content outside the main quest.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
Can you really call it unfinished when it wraps up the main story? If anything it should be marked [Completed] with the extra content just being post-ending stuff.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes