Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
seems I also can't work as waitress after the first one, didn't remember past version having this much bugs?

Visnis

Apr 11, 2019
Click the chest again.
Sorry, had some personal problems and could read you only now, thanks for answering; i've tried as you have suggested but it freeze in the same way. I think that it could be a problem in my pc if i am the only one...

sexmaster2001

Jan 5, 2021
i have completed the the third dungeon twice but i still don't see studio option in tale i can do prostituting and exhobism but searched all the option available but can't find any option to enter the studio. can anyone help?

sexmaster2001

Jan 5, 2021
After cleaning Ashon city's dungeon 2 I can't go (can't find the option) to the idol club di Tale, does anyone know way?
i don't even see any option to goto idol club my stats were strong enough so patrick never trained me and i cleared the dungeon the same time

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a guide for the game or something? I'm stuck and can't find where to go. Game says ''Let's explore that mysterious mountain... and discover who and why are they blocking the way in''

I've been exploring this !*%*!%& moutain for 2 nights in a row(IRL) and i'm getting tired of it. I don't get any event from either exploring the mountain or the hidden paths. At best i keep having those 2 clowns asking if i have a permit(which i have) but nothing else so i'm kindda lost.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Is there a guide for the game or something? I'm stuck and can't find where to go. Game says ''Let's explore that mysterious mountain... and discover who and why are they blocking the way in''

I've been exploring this !*%*!%& moutain for 2 nights in a row(IRL) and i'm getting tired of it. I don't get any event from either exploring the mountain or the hidden paths. At best i keep having those 2 clowns asking if i have a permit(which i have) but nothing else so i'm kindda lost.
you need to fight them and win

Demontom

Mar 26, 2017
I'm confused, I'm playing the 1.0 version and my submissive stat keeps resetting back to -20 every time I sleep. I got it to like -32 and then it just bumped back to -20.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes