ravensword12

Mar 31, 2021
i hope in The new Version They Add X-ray Which showing The MC egg is Fertilized by the Cum
so this game would be Good one

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
. Also cleaned up a few things. Simply place into the /game folder.
preview images attached.
Man, this is incredible! This is like the best f95 mod I've ever seen, it's like playing a whole new game. You should see if pixel games wants to use this as some kind of NG+ mode, like, it really is basically as polished as the base game.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So I'm experiencing a problem. After giving birth to an orc baby, I don't get the option to seduce orcs when I meet them anymore. Any idea why this might be?

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
O
Hit it once or twice with thunder, than run away. Go home and take a bath to regenerate your power. Go to the desert and give the monster the final thunder hits.
I just abused the fact that I could level up my air power with the shrine by a .1 increment, they don't start not working at the shrine until somewhere around 3-3.5, after that I just weakness hit it, kinda slow but uh, I grind for small increments in power regardless

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
have enough content to play?
I mean... kinda, it seems shallow and buggy at times where you can't move cause the menu goes away, or the one complete crash I found when trying to run away in a dungeon battle (just die, you get to go to before you went in), and it's honestly kinda confusing on where to go, like seduce the guard to get by the mountain doesn't work, so grinding the money is a real chore (seriously devs, makes this thing cheaper cause the one job you find fast just ain't worth the trouble when you can literally auto attack enemies in the forest, not even with the bonus cause guess what it's irrelevant at that point as you get a better and faster paying job elsewhere). rant aside, it's filled with generic characters that don't match descriptions, and honestly I hate the fact I can't see where I'm supposed to go for my side quests past the first indication. You aren't missing out on much unless there's stuff behind the 1st dungeon that I haven't seen.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
So I'm experiencing a problem. After giving birth to an orc baby, I don't get the option to seduce orcs when I meet them anymore. Any idea why this might be?
You need to have 3-5 orc babies, I forget the exact number. Keep popping them out until it lets you.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
I mean... kinda, it seems shallow and buggy at times where you can't move cause the menu goes away, or the one complete crash I found when trying to run away in a dungeon battle (just die, you get to go to before you went in), and it's honestly kinda confusing on where to go, like seduce the guard to get by the mountain doesn't work, so grinding the money is a real chore (seriously devs, makes this thing cheaper cause the one job you find fast just ain't worth the trouble when you can literally auto attack enemies in the forest, not even with the bonus cause guess what it's irrelevant at that point as you get a better and faster paying job elsewhere). rant aside, it's filled with generic characters that don't match descriptions, and honestly I hate the fact I can't see where I'm supposed to go for my side quests past the first indication. You aren't missing out on much unless there's stuff behind the 1st dungeon that I haven't seen.
Up to the first dungeon is only like 1/3 of the game.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
You need to have 3-5 orc babies, I forget the exact number. Keep popping them out until it lets you.
I'm not talking about accessing the orc camp (although that's my goal), I'm talking about getting Raven pregnant with an orc after the first orc baby. It's impossible because the 'seduce' isn't showing up at all anymore, and so no ability to actually have sex with them. Like, the orcs will literally not fuck my Raven unless she seduces them - my only options for 'sex' with the orcs as it stands right now, is to give the orc a blowjob (when he wants you to pay for passing if you don't pay money) or deliberately losing to him in the fight, where he also only wants a blowjob.

My Raven is Dominant, so perhaps making her Submissive would make the orcs act different, but then it's obviously a bug, cos she's been Dominant since before she seduced the orcs in the first place. Getting them to impregnate her wasn't an issue then, and it certainly shouldn't be required to change her personality to get her pregnant again. I even restarted the game in two different game versions, and still had the problem when I got to this point of the game - no 'seduce' button.

However, if it's IS a bug, why don't I see anyone else mention it? Especially as it seems other people have already had multiple orc babies, and I can't imagine they've all been Submissive.

I just don't get what I'm doing wrong...

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
I'm not talking about accessing the orc camp (although that's my goal), I'm talking about getting Raven pregnant with an orc after the first orc baby. It's impossible because the 'seduce' isn't showing up at all anymore, and so no ability to actually have sex with them. Like, the orcs will literally not fuck my Raven unless she seduces them - my only options for 'sex' with the orcs as it stands right now, is to give the orc a blowjob (when he wants you to pay for passing if you don't pay money) or deliberately losing to him in the fight, where he also only wants a blowjob.

My Raven is Dominant, so perhaps making her Submissive would make the orcs act different, but then it's obviously a bug, cos she's been Dominant since before she seduced the orcs in the first place. Getting them to impregnate her wasn't an issue then, and it certainly shouldn't be required to change her personality to get her pregnant again. I even restarted the game in two different game versions, and still had the problem when I got to this point of the game - no 'seduce' button.

However, if it's IS a bug, why don't I see anyone else mention it? Especially as it seems other people have already had multiple orc babies, and I can't imagine they've all been Submissive.

I just don't get what I'm doing wrong...
I just popped in to my dom save file, I have the option to seduce the orcs and I fuck them and they cum inside me. Maybe you need to get your nympho stat higher? I believe I did a sub play through, did the orc camp, but then switched to dom, idk if that is affecting it.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I just popped in to my dom save file, I have the option to seduce the orcs and I fuck them and they cum inside me. Maybe you need to get your nympho stat higher? I believe I did a sub play through, did the orc camp, but then switched to dom, idk if that is affecting it.
It's not the nympho stat, that's thru the roof in my play-through. This is really weird. :confused:

muun22

Jan 12, 2021
okay i need help
i went to annie's shop with 8 vials of cum but i haven't option to exchange the vials to eau-de-cum
is there some script to get eau-de-cum?

Zwel

Sep 1, 2018
The choice buttons are overly stretched in my android phone. Is that a bug or just my 32 bit phone's fault?

Reactions: klc60
3.80 star(s) 41 Votes