maidmolly

Apr 20, 2021
I need help. I've somehow managed to hide the navigation screen on the left-hand side, and now I can't seem to find any command to bring it back up.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
What caunt as a revealing and slutty outfit for lazzarus's new outfit? I tried differend combinations, but none worcked...

dsc

Jun 23, 2017
so what outfit do we need to wear for the kitty in ashon then?

nevermind, found it, silver short dress and heart panties

Last edited:
Reactions: lOlNoo

TMur80

May 14, 2018
Got Laz's event to pop finally, I believe you have to wear the "Mega-Slut" outfit you get from Bella after going into the Men's bath. At least, I'm pretty sure thats the name of this specific outift
That's so strange, I'm wearing the exact same outfit but it doesn't trigger for me!

1625666132832.png

TMur80

May 14, 2018
Ah yes, that was it!

Only outfit I'm missing then is Elyana's - any idea which hairstyle I need to impress her with, and which interaction it triggers during?

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
my quest log (?) says that i need to ask to ask Rignar and Elyana for help but i can't find the dialogue option for either of them (Elyana is my companion) and i couldn't find any mention of a similar issue here while many say they have beaten the 3rd dungeon meaning it's not just the end of content(i downloaded today version 1.1.0)
btw Elyana is my companion

FailureLover

Mar 31, 2018
I still wait for woodutch's petite mod to this day

I'm kidding ofc, what with the update being out less than a day, but still, the mod's womb tattoo is #1

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
Got Laz's event to pop finally, I believe you have to wear the "Mega-Slut" outfit you get from Bella after going into the Men's bath. At least, I'm pretty sure thats the name of this specific outift
uh who is bella cause i am at the end of the game and dont know a bella XD can someone help me please?

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
my quest log (?) says that i need to ask to ask Rignar and Elyana for help but i can't find the dialogue option for either of them (Elyana is my companion) and i couldn't find any mention of a similar issue here while many say they have beaten the 3rd dungeon meaning it's not just the end of content(i downloaded today version 1.1.0)
btw Elyana is my companion
Some has asked about this in their Patreon. It's a save problem, you need to start over. Or ask the devs for the variables to change and post them here or something.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Hello everyone please tell me how to get to the orc camp I don't like I can't understand or something I'm doing wrong please explain

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
Hello everyone please tell me how to get to the orc camp I don't like I can't understand or something I'm doing wrong please explain
you seem to need 5 or 10 children from the orcs, I don’t remember exactly, since the game has already passed for a long time

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes