Nipun5667

Feb 18, 2021
Guys please help me i can't defeat the tentacle monster. i am stuck at that point. i have eleyna at the house. i am dominant 38+ and sex appeal is 50 (Nympho). Please help me. And can some one explain the game's walkthrough it will be helpful. Thanks in advance. Le t me elaborate a bit more. I am right now speaking with the desert witch and rignor and i need to get that fucking tentacle slime. I guess i need to defeat the desert tentacle in order to do so. But i cant defeat it at all. i can craft only weak power potions for now. so please help me.

Last edited:

Nipun5667

Feb 18, 2021
What should I do to get the wolves to fuck Raven?
Either defeat them and if your character is above sex craver or nympho you can have an option of have sex after defeating them.
or go to the pagan monastery
or after selecting attack do nothing. but for all of these you need the bestality content unlocked which means you need to visit the pagan monastery first.

Nipun5667

Feb 18, 2021
After starting a new game and paying atention to how the stats changes after choices here are my conclusions:
Raven's attitude just makes MC more naughty and unlocks new options, but the second number has two sides, a positive number means she is dominant, a negative number makes her submisive.

You can choose to be dominant or submisive from the very begining, after wining a fight if you choose to kill your oponent you get +1 (dominant), but if you spare him/her you get -0.7 (submisive); this works for orcs and thieves.

Once you get to the city you can explore and find the tavern and work washing dishes, if you drop the plate you get gold, attitude and submission, if you don't drop it you get only gold.

When you reach 4 attitude you can masturbate at home to get more attitude, but the real fun begins when you get 10 attitude, with this you can work as waitress, put on bandits clothes and have sex instead of fighting.
Hey man i saw your comment. you surely know abt the game and have played it too. I am actually stuck at a point and it would be really grateful if you can help me. I hav to collect the desert tentacle monster's juice. but i am not able to defeat it. the character has been dominant from start and keep it that way and attitude is 50(nympho). please help me on this on.

Jan 7, 2020
Guys please help me i can't defeat the tentacle monster. i am stuck at that point. i have eleyna at the house. i am dominant 38+ and sex appeal is 50 (Nympho). Please help me. And can some one explain the game's walkthrough it will be helpful. Thanks in advance. Le t me elaborate a bit more. I am right now speaking with the desert witch and rignor and i need to get that fucking tentacle slime. I guess i need to defeat the desert tentacle in order to do so. But i cant defeat it at all. i can craft only weak power potions for now. so please help me.
Hit it once or twice with thunder, than run away. Go home and take a bath to regenerate your power. Go to the desert and give the monster the final thunder hits.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Can't remember if I already asked this, but:

1. How much preggo content is in the game?
2. How hard is it to access said content?

Reactions: icevin
Jan 17, 2021
Can't remember if I already asked this, but:

1. How much preggo content is in the game?
2. How hard is it to access said content?
1) there's a lot if you want there to be (special item to make it so she gets pregnant basically every time she has sex, which can be every random encounter battle, plus an optional "two week breeding vacation" at an orc camp)
2) not hard, you have to get to a point where raven will have sex with npcs (enough submission or dominant points) but it's not like super difficult to get her there

Reactions: dusty stu

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: just had to grind the stats some more. This is a very grindy game uugh

So I've been in Tale for a while and I still only have access to the woman's bath.

So, my question is;
1. How do you get to the mixed bath?

My stats:
14 perversion
-21 submission

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: secrettunel6969

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
Is this game completed?
It's said v1.0.0 for quite a long time.

Also, can anyone provide a guide or walkthrough or something?

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes