shikamarusev

Jan 14, 2020
Ah yes, that was it!

Only outfit I'm missing then is Elyana's - any idea which hairstyle I need to impress her with, and which interaction it triggers during?
You can get one by buying "The sniper" hairstyle in Pervish and visit Elyana in her room. There is a second pair of shoes but I dont know how to get them (I think is a bug, you will get them after the 3th dungeon).

I can't seem to find the outfit for the kitty in Ashon. Any help?
+1, I dont know what outfit I need to wear to triger the event.

I didnt see dsc's edited post, you need the silver short dress and the heart panties. I have all outfits, waiting for future updates :)

Last edited:

lijopojil

Jul 26, 2017
For the android version of 1.1, I'm getting an error loading the background for the Northgard dungeon (Northgard.jpg). Ignoring the error doesn't help.

Last edited:

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
just started playing this game, and have been playing other games in the few days, and I noticed something, this game is great yes, but it really needs more sound effect or maybe just music in scenes in my opinion. First time during sex scenes, and a game feel so quiet.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
just started playing this game, and have been playing other games in the few days, and I noticed something, this game is great yes, but it really needs more sound effect or maybe just music in scenes in my opinion. First time during sex scenes, and a game feel so quiet.

shiroi_neko

Mar 10, 2020
Jewelry output supposed to be a two piece? Art implies it is. Also cannot seem to find the pet the cat event.

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
How can i upgrade my stats? I cant seem to upgrade anymore using the coin thingy. Kept dying coz of low stats

shikamarusev

Jan 14, 2020
You need to find a new sanctuary to further improve your data. If you need help in combat use potions, it is useful in dungeons.

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
You need to find a new sanctuary to further improve your data. If you need help in combat use potions, it is useful in dungeons.
Can i reset my stats? I've invested everything into 2 stats the others untouched so i basically die even if i uased potions

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hey all ! So I can't find Elyana...
Apparently, she's near the lake but I walk multiple times and never encounter her. Tried at the start of the game and near the end, nothing happens.
Do I need a special outfit or something ?
Any help will be appriciated, thx

Edit : So you first have to explore the monastery in the mountains to unlock her

Last edited:

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
I like the idea of this game, the old school quest like gameplay, but come on... It's 2 or 3 years in development and it's still looks like alpha version, all human male NPC's use same picture, the town's background image is a blurry mess, dialogues are incredibly amateurish. This game feels like another patreon milk attempt, I'll give it a chance and play it some more, maybe it will become better at later parts of the game, but initially it does not look so good.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I feel like this game needs more sound effects or more music. This is actually the first time, where during sex scenes of a hgame, the game feels extremely quiet.

shiroi_neko

Mar 10, 2020
3rd quest seems to be unavailable? I cannot talk with Rignar nor Elyana concerning this.

I already had beaten the game before and loaded a save for the new version...

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I have 3 vials of cum but annie doesn't give the option to trade with her. What do you have to do to unlock that option?

Edit: NVM, it appeared after I finished the Initiation in Pervish

Last edited:

digga

Jun 30, 2018
Still missing two top outfits. One of the them can be found by exploring Tale (searched but did not find it)
Abother one can be bought at the tatoo store, but it's not possible. Is there a bug?

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes