ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
thanks. how do i get her to help? The only options i have is bathe with her,fuck her cat or watch her get fucked
you need to visit her for several days, after which Raven will offer Elyana to live in her house (you need to order the construction of a room in Tale), after checking in, visit (how many days I don’t know) Elyana until the task appears

Okm-n

Nov 2, 2020
By scanning the win file with virus total it seems it contains a trojan. Does anyone have any clue of why is it like that?

coolcutter

Jan 24, 2019
The last quest doesn't trigger. It show the exception scree every time I try to start the quest. How to begin the last dungeon without getting this screen.

Okm-n

Nov 2, 2020
The last quest doesn't trigger. It show the exception scree every time I try to start the quest. How to begin the last dungeon without getting this screen.
If you are playing the android port I think it is strictly connected to that, it happened to me too. The window version shouldn't have this issue, but currently I'm not sure if it's safe to download (my antivirus shows a trojan).

Runastia

May 11, 2018
for .7 console commands i made a list of some useful ones

press shift + O to open console command:

Example of how the clotheing commands go:
head_cat = 1
top_cat = 1
bottom_cat = 1
feet_cat = 1

(do above for all of these to enable what you want)
list of clothes:
head:
_cat
_cowgirl
_playboy
_sexidol

top:
_cat
_cowgirl
_cumtank
_dom
_ex
_leathera
_mbikini
_playboy
_reg
_sexidol
_sub
_thug
_waitress
_whore1

bottoms:
_cat
_cowgirl
_default_1a
_dom
_ex
_leathera
_mbikini
_playboy
_reg
_sexidol
_sub
_thugbottom
_waitress
_whore1

feet:
_cat
_cowgirl
_dom
_ex
_fetish
_leathera
_playboy
_reg
_sexidol
_sub
_waitress
_whore1

for hp
max_ep = 4
max_ap = 4
max_fp = 4
max_wp = 4

for money
gold = 1000
is there a way to find the command for the other stuffs too?

gonkdruid

Aug 4, 2020
okay i need help
i went to annie's shop with 8 vials of cum but i haven't option to exchange the vials to eau-de-cum
is there some script to get eau-de-cum?
I'm having this problem too. I have 5 vials and i went to the store, but saw no option to trade. I also tried exactly 3 vials and no dice.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So does anyone know where to get the final top item from Lazarus? The one that has a tooltip about wearing a megaslutty outfit.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes