Naos

Jul 4, 2017
That seems to be the issue. Updating my video drivers made it go from just popping a window of the game then closing it immediately to popping up the window followed by Windows giving an error message that the .exe stopped working. I wonder what they changed though because Welcome to Erosland works just fine and both games are made by the same developer.
It says in the changelog that they updated the framework. It works for me, so I don't think it's a game's problem

ugh can't even go to the gates in tale they just don't exist. This version is buggy as fuck!
You need to click at the big mountains button to pass through Tale's gates now.

Last edited:

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
The console commands doesnt work for me, have i missed something or is is a bug. I use the buttons that is described in the comments (shift + O)

in the game folder go into the folder named "renpy", then go into the "common" folder. Find "00console.rpy" and open it with a text editor. Go to line 108 (where i found it in notepad++). The line should read "config.console = False". Change the "False" to "True" and save the file. close and reopen the game.

I had help from someone too about that ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: thomashot

Inckognito

Oct 23, 2017
New update? Damn I wasn't expecting this! good opportunity to tell how much I love this game (and TWD, but this one's better). It's one of these rare gems where the MC is female, becomes an absolute slut and still get shit done. Plus, tons of fetishes. It's impossible not to find something to push your right buttons.

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
New update? Damn I wasn't expecting this! good opportunity to tell how much I love this game (and TWD, but this one's better). It's one of these rare gems where the MC is female, becomes an absolute slut and still get shit done. Plus, tons of fetishes. It's impossible not to find something to push your right buttons.
Is there any lesbian content? If so, how much?

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Does anybody have some saves? I don't want to play through the entire thing again to unlock the new items just because I accidentally deleted my old(er) version...

Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
Great game, but main quest says to find the pure patrol in the mountains and forcefully ask them....

how do you get them to spawn? tried exploring mountain and hidden paths and they don't show up at all, any help? can't find them

wettowel

Jan 4, 2021
cheat commands in v1.1

press shift + O to open console

this is an update of another good person's POST

gold = 99999999
max_ep = 99999999
max_ap = 99999999
max_fp = 99999999
max_wp = 99999999

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for those who didn't know, you can use multiple commands in the same line by placing a semicolon
in between the commands

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes