D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Holy Moly, I played a little bit of this and kind of turned away cause there was some weird bugs when raven become pregnant, just odd images clippings and stuff with the prego belly, but maybe I'll check the game out again since it got an update now!

gerow

May 9, 2018
so... just played it. two new outfits. go in forest, go to stone and start 3rd dungeon, after completing it you get first outfit and you end up in pervish. before leaving you can take sniper haircut which is the one elyana likes, talk to elyana and you will get second outfit (do not worry, you can now change hair back to normal with "usual hairstyle" option). after that you probably won't be able to go back to pervish because of a bug, but go to desert's witch house and talk to mother and you will regain entrance to pervish from desert again. i'd still like to see change log so if someone have it, share please.

Last edited:
Reactions: lOlNoo

Shinsui013

Feb 23, 2019
changes I've found in v.1.0.0 is there's a new event in the horse farm on ashon plains and new Lisa costume with hairstyle from Genshin Impact that will be given to you after you finish the main quest that's all that I've found

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Uh... a bit confused.. last version was 0.2.0 and now we are at 1.0.0 ??

Sorry but i am VERY CONFUSED here....

Basically, you don't just count up on minor versions until you get to a new major version. The changes made determine whether you increment the minor version or the major version. A big change can mean a software jumps from 0.2 to 1.0 - for example, when the main storyline of the game is finished.

There's nothing stopping a software from keep counting minor versions past 0.9 either - 0.10, 0.11, etc. Having a minor version at 0.9 doesn't automatically mean the next version is 1.0. It's not regular 10-base math.

Last edited:
Reactions: Internetbear

Xtrip

Apr 16, 2018
Hello there!

This update brings to the end the main story in Raven's Quest, but that doesn't mean we're finished with this game.
Although, it means we're going to start focusing and re-directing more resources into Welcome To Erosland. Expect the first alpha the next time we upload a game file in here ;)
We're going to be updating you guys through this months with new Welcome To Erosland stuff, so stay tuned!

Changelog v1.0.0:

- New full scene: Raven and the minotaur.

- New character (Hodyn's minotaur): The last boss of the last dungeon.

- New character (Hodyn): Father of the century

- New outfit (Lisa): Loot from finishing the last dungeon, in Northgard.

- New outfit (Yoko): Elyana will give it to Raven as a match for her new hairstyle.

- New hairstyle (Lisa): A new hairstyle for Raven in Pervish!

- New dungeon (Northgard): Enter the last dungeon from the Black Stone, in the forest.

- New event (Orgy at Lunara's): After clearing Northgard's dungeon, Raven can celebrate at Lunara's mansion. (Repeatable)

- New main quest: The end of the main quest! Commence the last part by entering the Northgard dungeon.

- New side-event: Raven can now find a new friend in Remi's farm to start a curious challenge... (Commissioned by Kix)

- Raven now only have to give birth to 2 orc babies to enter the Orcin camp.

- Fixed a bug where Raven couldn't go back to her default hairstyle. (Oops!)

- Fixed a bug: When buying the punk outfit at the tattoo parlor, the boots weren't included. You can buy it again to obtain them!

- Fixed some more minor bugs.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: eaglehorn13
3.80 star(s) 41 Votes