voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
wait the elyana's quest doesnt work on old saves lol i have to clear all thing again haha
Really? Mine didn't seem to have an issue, at least not until after the desert thing. I never had time to finish it completely though.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
anyone has the savefile? Just want to see all the costumes and fuck aroud. But it seems like I'm stuck and don't know what to do for progress. finished main quest and had to talk to orc. But no orc wants to talk

AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
I have cleared the first dungeon by helping the rebel camp in the mountains, but the main quest is still telling me to fight the pure order at their dungeon in Tale. Am I missing something here?

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Tentacles? This usually happens to developers of female gender or those who match the formula: 3.14·∂0·r

eganrad

Aug 14, 2019
how do I defeat the desert tentacles ? All my elements are at 2.5, but he need 4 turn to beat me while I need 5, I can't find any herb capable of making medium potion and the weak potion aren't strong enough (with the fire potion healing 0,7 while he inflict 0,8, and the other are not worth wasting a turn to inflict slightly more damage)

EDIT : NVM I just found out how to do it, the shrines to increase the elements CAN go over 2.5, but only if you go 3 gold at a time, it's really stupid to have such restriction and not even tell the player how it works...

Last edited:

resaki

Feb 3, 2019
Anyone know the variable names for the stats so I can edit them? The stat trainer disappeared before all my stats got to 7 so I think my save is bugged

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Anyone know the variable names for the stats so I can edit them? The stat trainer disappeared before all my stats got to 7 so I think my save is bugged
"max_ap" for air power. If i have to explain what letter to swap for earth, fire, and water, i will smack a child.

Jun 19, 2018
how do I defeat the desert tentacles ? All my elements are at 2.5, but he need 4 turn to beat me while I need 5, I can't find any herb capable of making medium potion and the weak potion aren't strong enough (with the fire potion healing 0,7 while he inflict 0,8, and the other are not worth wasting a turn to inflict slightly more damage)

EDIT : NVM I just found out how to do it, the shrines to increase the elements CAN go over 2.5, but only if you go 3 gold at a time, it's really stupid to have such restriction and not even tell the player how it works...
If you're at that point in the story I think you can train the the monastery past 2.5

Reactions: naota22
3.80 star(s) 41 Votes