dtbh48

Nov 2, 2019
Hey, can someone explain to me what I am meant to do in the Elyana quest? I'm trying to find the horn.

I have the micro bikini, when I talk to the painter in the oasis while wearing it I only have the option to pose for the artist. Nothing changes after being painted.

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
Hey, can someone explain to me what I am meant to do in the Elyana quest? I'm trying to find the horn.

I have the micro bikini, when I talk to the painter in the oasis while wearing it I only have the option to pose for the artist. Nothing changes after being painted.
After posing for him, you just need to go talk with the elf again, in Raven's home.

Reactions: Lafonso

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
There is still no way to check if Raven is pregnant or not, right? And no way to speed it up either.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
There is still no way to check if Raven is pregnant or not, right? And no way to speed it up either.
I mean it tells you whenever you get pregnant at the start, and after that I think that the bugged out clothing/belly is a pretty good clue.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Any one know why there a woman shape image with Tentacle on it, when having sex with a Tentacle monster?

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
I am having a problem, I have cleared the dungeon but there is no option to talk with Elyana to start a new quest, any tips?

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
I am having a problem, I have cleared the dungeon but there is no option to talk with Elyana to start a new quest, any tips?
also did I forget the whole game for 2 months but who tf is Bella and where I can find her to get my new outfit ;d

odasgud

Aug 3, 2017
How do you get her to become a succubus?
You have to be cum addicted. If you haven't already, you have to acquire 3 vials of cum and trade it to Annie at the Cumlab store in Tale for eau de cum. Easiest way to get 3 vials of cum is to open the console with shift + O and type in cum_vial_qtt = 3. Once you've got the eau de cum, go home and take a bath and use it. This will increase Raven's cum addiction and eventually Raven will feel strange and this will prompt you to go back to Annie and talk to her about the eau de cum. This turns you into a succubus so you can then explore in the Ashon plains as a succubus to get the new side event.

Reactions: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa1

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
also did I forget the whole game for 2 months but who tf is Bella and where I can find her to get my new outfit ;d
Bella is in the public bath, female section. Go and talk to her and then go visit the all male section of the public bath. There will be a scene. Afterward, go to the female bath and talk to Bella. She will give you the new outfit.

Reactions: caellan

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
There is a dialogue after sex when she becomes pregnant. Try sleeping or visiting Orcs camp to fast forward the pregnancy events. Or use potion to remove any chance of pregnancy altogether.

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
Bella is in the public bath, female section. Go and talk to her and then go visit the all male section of the public bath. There will be a scene. Afterward, go to the female bath and talk to Bella. She will give you the new outfit.
Cheers, what about the quest with Elyana , how do I start it? I have cleared the dungeons multiple times already.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes