jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
1589385318291.png

Help me get this missing top. I have been exploring Tale for quiet some times but haven't get this top. Any idea how can i get this one?

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
In (at least) 0.0.10 you can hover the mouse pointer over outfits you haven't got for a clue to get them.

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
i think that's the 80's outfit top. You buy that at the adventurer's store unless I'm mistaken.
I still am to come across that one. Hint says found when exploring Tale, but I have spammed explore for about 10 mins but I didn't find it. I have unlocked everything else till this point. The 80's outfit must be hard to come across.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I still am to come across that one. Hint says found when exploring Tale, but I have spammed explore for about 10 mins but I didn't find it. I have unlocked everything else till this point. The 80's outfit must be hard to come across.
The 80s top is found exploring Tale City's main streets. There's a random event where you get the choice to cut through a small alley or stick to the main road. If you use the alley Raven will spot a shiny coin and the 80s top. There's some rng here though. Sometimes you'll run into a thug and sometimes she'll only find the coin.

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
The 80s top is found exploring Tale City's main streets. There's a random event where you get the choice to cut through a small alley or stick to the main road. If you use the alley Raven will spot a shiny coin and the 80s top. There's some rng here though. Sometimes you'll run into a thug and sometimes she'll only find the coin.
Thanks a lot. Found it by following your instruction.

Reactions: Kallisto

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah I always found a thug or a coin though. Thanks I will keep trying.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Here are the 4 pieces of Cat Outfit. Hope it helps for some of you... :)

Full dressed in Cat Outfit.
Showing the pieces doesn't actually help, what would help them is reading the changelog to see that you can hover over the missing slots to find out how to get the pieces.

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
I'm trying to transfer my old saves to my new mac but I can't find the directory (I know it's found in libray-Renpy). Is this game saved somewhere else?

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
do you need to dress up as a dom and show steve who boss before getting the scenes with raven waitressing in a bikini/bra?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm trying to transfer my old saves to my new mac but I can't find the directory (I know it's found in libray-Renpy). Is this game saved somewhere else?
Not sure where it is on Mac or if it's even going to be the same but, on PC, the name for it in roaming isn't ravens quest it's "UnknownAdventure"

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
- New event (Full scene): Raven can find Lyman and the beast Taro when exploring Ashon City, after clearing Ashon's dungeon. Raven needs to be equipped with the full Cat outfit to activate it. (Fetish activation required)
You immediately un-equip the cat outfit despite requiring it for this scene.
WHY

GNGFan21

Jul 18, 2017
This is pretty sweet game hope to see more beasty endings and little longer ones than Taro ending was
:D

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone know the console code for attitude?
Never mind, found it. raven_attitude = 500
Hello supernympho virgin. :p

Tobi1991

May 4, 2020
Very nice game, tho I have an important question (for me), the beautiful music (guitar music) that you hear while in YOUR house in this game. Hows that song called? or where did you got that from?

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes