cheat commands in v1.1

press shift + O to open console

this is an update of another good person's POST

gold = 99999999
max_ep = 99999999
max_ap = 99999999
max_fp = 99999999
max_wp = 99999999

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
How do you defeat that inquisitor guy in the dungeon that the rebels attack?

EDIT: I just figured out that you can use potions to go above your maximum!

Last edited:

Issun

Jun 3, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out what outfit you need to find the cat in Ashton City

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Some of those things aren't showing up on my screen (Sensibility? Water Sports?) -- do they appear later in the game when they'd be appropriate? I tried using the code to enter them but they don't show up.

spark320b

Jul 3, 2020
Still missing two top outfits. One of the them can be found by exploring Tale (searched but did not find it)
Abother one can be bought at the tatoo store, but it's not possible. Is there a bug?
Some missing,explore main street then go through small alley,I got the top 80's,I try more times.Tatoo store's clothes I also don't get yet,don't know why

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Raven's Quest v1.2 public release!
Hi guys!

Here's a small surprise. We're having fun introducing some small events and costumization in Raven's Quest while fixing some bugs and improving some gameplay, so here you go!

Changelog 1.2:

- Raven can now adopt the dog she finds at Ashon city's alleys!
- Raven can interact with her pet at home.
- Raven can now meet Sue after working in the VIP room, in the clantestine club of Ashon city. (After beating the game)
- New outfit: Samus' bodysuit. Obtainable by buying it from Annie, in the cumlab. (After beating the game)
- New outfit: Half-digested Asuka's bodysuit. Drop from tentacle monsters in the desert. (After beating the game)
- New hairstyle: Samus. (You can change hairstyles in Pervish)
- New hairstyle: Asuka.
- New nipple piercings: Chain. (You can change piercings in Ashon city)
- Added names to each of Raven's outfits to find the sets easier.
- Updated the framework. It should fix the errors in Lunara's mansion and the idol studio in Android devices.
- Fixed some smaller bugs.

Downloads:

Download v1.2.0:

PC:

MAC:

Android:

ejparkinson

Feb 21, 2019
Can't get it to run. Every time I double click the .exe file it just flashes a box for the game for a split second then closes.

Hollow15

Sep 30, 2018
in game the command "shift+O" dont work help?
in the game folder go into the folder named "renpy", then go into the "common" folder. Find "00console.rpy" and open it with a text editor. Go to line 108 (where i found it in notepad++). The line should read "config.console = False". Change the "False" to "True" and save the file. close and reopen the game.

ejparkinson

Feb 21, 2019
I think it's a drivers problem with the last Ren'py version.
That seems to be the issue. Updating my video drivers made it go from just popping a window of the game then closing it immediately to popping up the window followed by Windows giving an error message that the .exe stopped working. I wonder what they changed though because Welcome to Erosland works just fine and both games are made by the same developer.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes