Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Can someone please help me? This is the only Renpy game that autocloses whenever I launch it. Tried redownloading, and reinstalling multiple times.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
how to solve this issue?
i am wearing the bunny girl outfit, but i cannot enter the club, it says that you need to wear the bunny girl outfit

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
how to meet elyana?
i have been wandering the forest for 2 hours now and there is no sign of elyana at all.
is there something specific to do to meet her?

jackminer

Nov 10, 2018
anyone know how to get the tentacle base in the new v1.3 version? It said find it in the Mountain but I cant find anything there

Retardel223

Sep 6, 2021
any walkthrough or smth ? even after i finished the game i still find new locations or at least a list of all the locations in the game

jackminer

Nov 10, 2018
anyone know how to get the tentacle base in the new v1.3 version? It said find it in the Mountain but I cant find anything there
I found out how. You have to finish Elyna sidequest (save her sister), then bring Elyna with you (active supporter). Click on her portrait and it will has the Tentacle Pet quest.

001VI

Dec 15, 2017
Hello. So i just completed the Ashton Dungeon, but it didnt give me the 3rd masturbation scene. Is there something i am missing here?

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes