dante285

Oct 2, 2021
Elyana's room is empty after fight with Momunoth. Is this the end of quest? Should I wait for her return or did i missed something?

Piens51

Mar 4, 2022
So how enyoyable is the combat and other core systems? I know not why most of us are here but some rewievs here said while nsfw stuff was neat the core games itself draged it down.

Jul 29, 2018
Is the head piece from wolf fucking bugged or some insane rng? I swear I've tried everything and it's still locked. What am I missing?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Quite a few tags missing from the top tags. So far I see anal sex - vaginal sex - sex toys and tentacles missing from the top tags. So I reported the OP to have them added to the tags.

EDIT: Found 2 more tags that are missing lesbian and animated.

I also see a lot of proof reading that needs to be done. During the tentacle scene the tentacle monsters name changed from tentacle monster to male thug.

Found what looks like a bug. In the comments it states that when you find the regular monastery you also unlock the pagan monastery as well. But the only thing that unlocked was the monastery only so going to have to console cheat that.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You have to move forward with your main quests until you can get to the mountain area and then search till you find the monastery during this time while at the monastery you should also unlock the pagan monastery as well. Go to the pagan monastery and do what is needed to there and bestiality will be unlocked.

I had a bug during my playthrough where the pagan monastery didn't unlock and I had to use the console to unlock it.

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
My game crashes whenever I'm defeated by one of those desert tentacle monsters. Has anyone had the same problem? If so, how do I fix it?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Are they the ones you need for the witch in the desert? I'm not sure if you have to buy glass vials or not from somewhere. You have to fight the tentacle monster in the desert area when searching and each one you kill you get a vial of cum.

GoatKnight

Sep 7, 2019
Are they the ones you need for the witch in the desert? I'm not sure if you have to buy glass vials or not from somewhere. You have to fight the tentacle monster in the desert area when searching and each one you kill you get a vial of cum.
Nah, that's the tentacle juice. I've found it out anyway - you need to wear the cumtank top that you get from Annie and then explore alleyways.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Quite a few tags missing from the top tags. So far I see anal sex - vaginal sex - sex toys and tentacles missing from the top tags. So I reported the OP to have them added to the tags.

EDIT: Found 2 more tags that are missing lesbian and animated.

I also see a lot of proof reading that needs to be done. During the tentacle scene the tentacle monsters name changed from tentacle monster to male thug.

Found what looks like a bug. In the comments it states that when you find the regular monastery you also unlock the pagan monastery as well. But the only thing that unlocked was the monastery only so going to have to console cheat that.
Thanks for that info. Since you've played it, how much tentacle content is there? Any pregnancy?

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes