Mudila321

Feb 9, 2021
hi, can someone tell me how to pass the boss to the 2nd dungeon? I'm missing 1 beat, I think I've tried everything..

cmyabie

Feb 9, 2021
hi, can someone tell me how to pass the boss to the 2nd dungeon? I'm missing 1 beat, I think I've tried everything..
I've been in your situation, turns out meeting Elyana at the lake several times eventually allows her to stay in your home and can join your party for combat.

Reactions: Mudila321

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
This game took me a solid 3 days to beat, I love the content, even if a lot of h-scenes were reused between characters.
Great outfits, by the way. A seriously good jobs, and a massive thanks for making this available to the public!

nonvul

Jan 7, 2020
Can you give me more intel?
really isnt much more than that, go to Tale, get through the gate your chosen way, explore the mountain, find the monastery, talk to them and get told not to go to the pagan monastery, go to the pagan and talk to them and go through the event there, then its unlocked

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
1658351291439.png

What's the point of all those outfit options when i can't equip them because of some hidden failed stat check?

Mudila321

Feb 9, 2021
I've been in your situation, turns out meeting Elyana at the lake several times eventually allows her to stay in your home and can join your party for combat.
She's in my house, and I've tried all the dialogues with her, but she never joined my team.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes