Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Is there any walkthrough on how to unlock all clothes?

I'm 100% certain i need to unlock the micro bikini for a quest, but with some searching i should find it in the bathhouse. However i don't seem to get it in the bathhouse. I did get Megaslut from Bella in the bathhouse.

Can anyone help me figure out how to unlock everything i'm missing?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Bella keeps mentioning the men's bath, but I can't seem to unlock it. Searching the thread didn't reveal anything either.

exter

May 29, 2017
They can.But need potion from cumlub. Exam city and you will find it
Are you sure about that? I don't think you find it that way.

what can get raven pregnant? the wolves cant correct?
You definetly find the NPC for it in the bath house, i think it was in the mixed section. You have to play through the bukkake event if i remember correctly and the NPC will invite you to visit the shop. Then its listed when looking for shops.

Reactions: DocSilence

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You can also look in the script and find out what the shop id is and then enter whatever console command you need to unlock it.

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
hey, i always mock and spare them will it make a difference? will those characters come back? or whats the point?

Elendil117

Jul 14, 2020
Maybe in next update add choice to gave our children for adoption, or keep it as our. Especially when we have child with Sai. Would be interesting if Raven after pregnant with Sai keep their child and grow strong. The same with Tiger of Elf girls.

sunghari

Nov 7, 2020
hey guys, i'm having difficulty in searching elyana...like how to do you find her? where is she at? how to make her appear? also how to have a sex scene with the wolfie and the kitty? anyone? please tell me the details

Isune

Jan 25, 2019
hey guys, i'm having difficulty in searching elyana...like how to do you find her? where is she at? how to make her appear? also how to have a sex scene with the wolfie and the kitty? anyone? please tell me the details
You can find Elyana in the mornings at the Lake (explore first, then as a separate option). Must clear 1st dungeon first.
To unlock bestiality go to Pagan Monastery (Mountains).

Does anyone acquired the head accessory that you supposed to loot from the wolf or steal from the pagan monastery?
Clothing seems to be locked behind story progression - for this one I believe you need to clear 2nd dungeon first.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I'm just curious, Lazarus while I was doing the Elf Girl's quest (forgot her name) mentioned something about giving him a blowjob.. but so far that doesn't seem to happen

Does anybody know how to get that event? I'd like to make my character suck Lazarus real good uwu

Reactions: Whatdidyouspect
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes