cheat commands in v1.1

press shift + O to open console

this is an update of another good person's POST

gold = 99999999
max_ep = 99999999
max_ap = 99999999
max_fp = 99999999
max_wp = 99999999

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no matter what i do i cant get her subbmission lvl up only her domination lvl goes up

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I just played a bit of the game, are there animations with more than two frames?

Last edited:

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
This is not a good game contrary to everyone saying it is.
Story-wise not bad. Gameplay and scene wise - horrible.
Same scenes used through out and tedious, boring gameplay.

There's really only a few unique scenes: BJ, Riding, Missionary, Kissing, Cunnilingus, Tentacle 1, Tentacle 2, Gangbang, Gloryhole, Piledriver, Doggy, Doggy (from below), and Reverse Gloryhole which are mostly one-and-done.

Out of these only 5 are really seen throughout the game and do not include any of the unique characters outside for Elyana in Cunnilingus scene. Most of the others are just bestiality and you need bestiality to progress through the game. Got corrected you don't need it but everything else remains the same opinion. You need bestiality for the all the outfits to unlock since I couldn't unlock Elyana without bestiality content for more outfits.

This game is just a witch who fucks dogs. It's a bestiality fetish because the human scenes have barely as much effort as the animal ones.

Worse is the creator plays League. Jokes aside, 6/10. Game had potential but not worth an investment.

Cheats for those who are lazy:
max_fp = 9999

Replace whatever is in <> with the element:
<element>_power = 9999

For example: earth_power = 9999
Type gold = 99999 for gold.
Type sleep = 30 for max sleep or sleep = 1 for lowest sleep.

All under console accessed by shift+O.
Find other cheats yourself.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 41 Votes