dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
You been Idle here for quite sometime, do you have a Patreon with more frequent releases?
I do not have a Patreon.
I considered it, but honestly this game is more a pet project than anything I actually intend to make money from.
It gets updated as and when I have the time or enthusiasm to do so and personally, I feel to charge anyone for something that not even I know if/when it'll be completed, would just be incredibly unfair.
It's a habit I've noticed that some creators seem to play on, charging for something that they know is never going to be finished or that they're incapable of finishing due to getting hung up on one specific mechanic or storyline, seemingly abandoning the rest of the game; yet people still give them money out of the hope this title they enjoy (and are now paying for) will give them more content and perhaps a complete story, it's a tease at best and outright being dishonest at worst and it's not something I want to be a part of.
I enjoy making the game, some folks enjoy playing it. Hopefully it'll never be completely abandoned, at this moment in time it isn't at all and even during the hiatus I still thought about coming back to it quite regularly.
Plus I do check the forum often so if anyone's curious as to how it's getting on, I am more than happy to give any updates on progress if and when I'm asked.
Hope that clears things up a little, thanks for your comment!

i only get the new rayne ending i want to control rayne against the crepper
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: B4dFr3d

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
where do you meet the angel? is it in v0.73
Have you read the walkthrough and ending guide supplied with the game? I don't mind answering how to reach certain endings of course, but with the answers right there it does seem a little needless.

Angel is a character you meet in the dungeon.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
the .rar on mega appears to be broken
at least for me it fails to extract the hungry2.gif
I'll repackage then reupload shortly.
Thanks for letting me know!

edit: repackaged & reuploaded.
Please let me know if you have any more difficulities.

Last edited:

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
What's the protag girl's name? I don't remember it, and the game doesn't have rollback, so I'm stuck on the train

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes