Crisius

May 25, 2017
so cringe writing
Seems like what a young guy would imagine an "edgy" girl would say/think.

Also, not a fan. For the size of the DL, I was expecting.... more. But it's all very basic and the paths can be cleared in a 20 minutes. And a lot of them are, "Haha, I gave you the choice but I'm going where I want to." Some of it branches and changes, but it's all really basic with very little explanation. Not a fan.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If only tags could answer the only question i have for every female protagonist game...*sigh*
Is it possible to play as pure lesbian? *double checking the tags* Or at least avoid sex with human guys?

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
It's... a start.

That writing is pretty cringe though, not my cup of tea, to each their own I guess. The usage of the word 'fuck' is so liberal even Samuel L Jackson would be impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: Parthornax

gunman400

May 15, 2017
anyone know the password for the security room the room that requires the keycard to get into can,t figured that one out.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Not trying to be a dick, but this reads like someone gave a teenager a laptop, bare minimum writing skills, and then asked them to be as edgy as possible. We get it, Rayne/Narrator is foul-mouthed, that shouldn't mean there's cursing every other word. I feel like I'm missing something with the complete lack of paragraphs and punctuation. . .am I? It's a nice start otherwise.

Reactions: Parthornax

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Not trying to be a dick, but this reads like someone gave a teenager a laptop, bare minimum writing skills, and then asked them to be as edgy as possible. We get it, Rayne/Narrator is foul-mouthed, that shouldn't mean there's cursing every other word. I feel like I'm missing something with the complete lack of paragraphs and punctuation. . .am I? It's a nice start otherwise.
A lot of games in this site are like that and some get 5 stars and are considered the best.

Reactions: dglnds

zel887

Mar 25, 2018
anyone know the password for the security room the room that requires the keycard to get into can,t figured that one out.
What are Mr.Vice's passwords? There are 3 on that stupid lock and I can't get them.
The only passwords that matter are the last ones at the bottom

The first password is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Second password is

The Third and final password is

Reactions: Esti

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I understand this game isn't for everyone.
It's not like it's a full-time thing or something I'm experienced with at all.
Honestly, it started as something to do during the whole "lockdown" situation.
I've never written a novel or a game before, but I wanted to give it a shot anyways if only for the experience.
Heck, I might even try and complete the damn thing as so many like this go unfinished.
But I have no illusions about my own limitations, the game is what it is.
If you enjoyed "Rayne Falls", thank you.
I honestly enjoyed writing whats there and when I've more to give, I'll let you know.
If you didn't enjoy it, well you can't please everyone.
I'll take note of any constructive feedback and try and work on a few things here and there.
As far as the writing style is concerned though, as I said, it is what it is.

gunman400

May 15, 2017
The only passwords that matter are the last ones at the bottom

The first password is

The Second password is

The Third and final password is
different security room there a another one on the other path you get to with a keycard if you wait in one of the rooms for the choice to appear which lets you get a keycard to enter the security room but i can,t figure out the password for the computer in it.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
different security room there a another one on the other path you get to with a keycard if you wait in one of the rooms for the choice to appear which lets you get a keycard to enter the security room but i can,t figure out the password for the computer in it.
The answer lies with something in the security room that catches Rayne's attention

gunman400

May 15, 2017
The answer lies with something in the security room that catches Rayne's attention
ya i still could not figure it out already know what catches her attention lol good movie reference but still can,t figure out the password.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
ya i still could not figure it out already know what catches her attention lol good movie reference but still can,t figure out the password.

You'll find in order to unlock a fair number of the paths, you'll have to wait for options to appear.
These are mostly hinted at, though a few scenes and paths such as the Secret Cult ending, are a bit harder to find as they rely more or less on complete chance at finding them.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
I understand this game isn't for everyone.
It's not like it's a full-time thing or something I'm experienced with at all.
Honestly, it started as something to do during the whole "lockdown" situation.
I've never written a novel or a game before, but I wanted to give it a shot anyways if only for the experience.
Heck, I might even try and complete the damn thing as so many like this go unfinished.
But I have no illusions about my own limitations, the game is what it is.
If you enjoyed "Rayne Falls", thank you.
I honestly enjoyed writing whats there and when I've more to give, I'll let you know.
If you didn't enjoy it, well you can't please everyone.
I'll take note of any constructive feedback and try and work on a few things here and there.
As far as the writing style is concerned though, as I said, it is what it is.
Thanks for making the game, I enjoy it. A lot of people compain but I have yet to see most of them post a game or anything constructive. Looking forward to more! :D

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Thanks for making the game, I enjoy it. A lot of people compain but I have yet to see most of them post a game or anything constructive. Looking forward to more! :D
Thank you!
You keep enjoying it, I'll keep writing it ;)

Dec 9, 2018

You'll find in order to unlock a fair number of the paths, you'll have to wait for options to appear.
These are mostly hinted at, though a few scenes and paths such as the Secret Cult ending, are a bit harder to find as they rely more or less on complete chance at finding them.
Personally I do like references and referential humor, but also am not a fan of getting the reference being the key to a serious route.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Personally I do like references and referential humor, but also am not a fan of getting the reference being the key to a serious route.
I get what you're saying and looking at it, I guess it could indeed lead to player frustration.
I'll make an adjustment or two in the next update which'll allow those who aren't aware of the reference to find out the password without needing to do an internet search.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes