dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Found some little thing needing a fixing:

"No!...I'll never I...

<span style="color: deeppink;"-giggle-</span>

YES MASTER"

in the bathroom at the start.
Thanks for the info, it'll be corrected in the next content update!

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Could you please tell, how to get to Creeper hunting route?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for asking about this, revisiting the route I came across a passage I had forgotten to edit when redoing the game, something else that will be sorted in the next update.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am trying to get the endings in order but seem to be stuck at the first few. Specifically the Charlie ones. I got the ending where Rayne is a dog. But this could be either Charlie's Pet or Blank Rayne. I haven't found SX-800. Does anyone have a walkthrough?

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I am trying to get the endings in order but seem to be stuck at the first few. Specifically the Charlie ones. I got the ending where Rayne is a dog. But this could be either Charlie's Pet or Blank Rayne. I haven't found SX-800. Does anyone have a walkthrough?
The Dog ending is "Charlie's Pet". There is a brief ending guide on the original Game post, but for a more in-depth guide on exactly what to do in order to get the SX-800 ending, please read on:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I got it. Thanks! Now, however, I am endlessly looping at the fire escape. I spoke to the chick in chems, gotten the collar, did the computer thing. But every time I go to the fire escape I get the mindwipe pet ending.

Reactions: ShamanLab

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I got it. Thanks! Now, however, I am endlessly looping at the fire escape. I spoke to the chick in chems, gotten the collar, did the computer thing. But every time I go to the fire escape I get the mindwipe pet ending.
If you've asked Deb's for advice, you get a slightly different end and a teaser for the upcoming content, but that's all for that specific route for the time being (next update will be expanding that route). Try experimenting with visiting or not visiting the bathroom at the beginning, going to Charlie's or not, waiting on certain scenes for a hidden item or option, etc. There's a fair number of routes to check out, some like the Creeper Hunt are complete, though any that results in heading to the mansion are currently unfinished but should let you know as such.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Has anybody compiled all the riddle/password answers?
All riddle sections are skippable apart from Angel's and the "big door" code, but if there's any part in particular you're stuck on, feel free to ask.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
All riddle sections are skippable apart from Angel's and the "big door" code, but if there's any part in particular you're stuck on, feel free to ask.
Oh, how do I skip them? I was trying to get through the Sarah-siren bit and after a few tries just said screw it

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Oh, how do I skip them? I was trying to get through the Sarah-siren bit and after a few tries just said screw it
Get caught by the same one 3 times without reloading and the option to skip them all apart from the big door will appear.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Get caught by the same one 3 times without reloading and the option to skip them all apart from the big door will appear.
For the future, I'd suggest a 'puzzle skip' toggle option that just solves the puzzles for you that you can turn on at the start

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
what is the big door code? i cant figure it out
So the passcodes collected up to that point are:

The clue for the big door is that the passcode is fruit related and uses 1 letter from each previously collected passcodes.

Hope that helps!

I'm still chipping away at the newest update, bit more complex to sort than I originally thought, but I'm getting there slowly.

X-Skull

Apr 6, 2020
New update! v0.63 is up.
Expanded and in some cases rewrote damn near the whole thing in an effort to make it a bit of an easier read. Hopefully, it was worth it.

Which area? If it's the Sally section and you're having difficulties, just allow yourself to get caught by the same Sally 3 times after retrying the area using the link. Do not reload it!

Yes but there is some kind of passcode for that right? if you know could you please tell me ;):)

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Yes but there is some kind of passcode for that right? if you know could you please tell me ;):)
Once you've been captured by the same 3 Sally's, you're told the answers to all the riddles and given a hint on how to solve the Big Door passcode.

I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that the area I'm working on won't contain any riddles and focuses more on player choice and the story aspect...it's just taking me ages to sort because free time isn't coming easy at the moment. I'll get there though.

X-Skull

Apr 6, 2020
Once you've been captured by the same 3 Sally's, you're told the answers to all the riddles and given a hint on how to solve the Big Door passcode.

I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that the area I'm working on won't contain any riddles and focuses more on player choice and the story aspect...it's just taking me ages to sort because free time isn't coming easy at the moment. I'll get there though.

That sounds promising I wish you luck to that

oh by the way... thx for the help I guess :giggle:(y)

Reactions: ShamanLab
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes