ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
How about visual part of this game?

Monsters, horror, lesbians this look like sweet honeypot to me but there is any visualization of this adventure or only textual description?

gunner843

Apr 24, 2018
i cant figure out whats needed for the office path i keep landing in either underground creeper or vice

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
also got the error Error: the passage "I AM BECOME DARKNESS" does not exist
Fixed and will upload shortly. I had misplaced a "."

consider me facepalming.

and to get to the Office section (the path with the most content), visit Charlie and put him out of his misery, don't get caught or knocked out by Kona.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexthor23

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
This game has quality level as Anaximanes games and almost the some gameplay style. The visual style maybe even better.

Definitely this game has very good production value by mind control niche standards.

upd. Have no idea why ppl whining here about riddles. I've 'played' it without reading the story (sorry!!!) by randomly clicking around as always in RenPy/HTML products and as always had no problems to passing through it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dglnds

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
info isn't clear on if the player gets to make choices for her or if its more of a novel.
The info reads "Rayne Falls is a grind-free CYOA with a branching story and a heavy focus on narrative.". CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) and the mention of branching paths would suggest you get to make choices.

As for a walkthrough, there's a basic guide to each ending in the op, but feel free to write up a more detailed one though.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
info isn't clear on if the player gets to make choices for her or if its more of a novel.
Yeap, it's more. It's like those old RAGS games which trying to be walking simulator, puzzle, items manager and VN in some time.

Don't want to put in delicate position anyone but by mentioning VN here i really meaning kinetic novels. I'm sorry.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
The info reads "Rayne Falls is a grind-free CYOA with a branching story and a heavy focus on narrative.". CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) and the mention of branching paths would suggest you get to make choices.

As for a walkthrough, there's a basic guide to each ending in the op, but feel free to write up a more detailed one though.
you should probley read gremlin's post, nah why would I make a guide for a game I didnt create, why don't you, if we want to act like 5 year olds, it isn't clear info, read it again.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
you should probley read gremlin's post, nah why would I make a guide for a game I didnt create, why don't you, if we want to act like 5 year olds, it isn't clear info, read it again.
Think you might be reading more into my comment than was intended, but I'm satisfied there's enough info there, sorry if you disagree.

I wasn't replying to you regarding a walkthrough.

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Fixed and will upload shortly. I had misplaced a "."

consider me facepalming.

and to get to the Office section (the path with the most content), visit Charlie and put him out of his misery, don't get caught or knocked out by Kona.
I found this when you fail one of Angel's riddles:

1595703006843.png

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Version 0.72 is up adding more story content to the Underground path
I had a day free so decided to work on it whilst I had the chance, hence the short time between this and the last update.

Have also included a ZIP download for those who can't or don't want to use RAR files.

Enjoy!

Mauamu

Apr 6, 2018
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but where the hell do I find the janitor with the key to the cellar? I swear I triple checked this entire mansion.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but where the hell do I find the janitor with the key to the cellar? I swear I triple checked this entire mansion.
Visit Roderick's Room and wait a few seconds and he'll help you out a little

Reactions: Mauamu

draco452

Nov 3, 2017
Rayne Dryaz is only used like, 2-3 times in the entire story as far as I can tell, and if you're skimming some of the longer parts like I was it can be really annoying to find, especially when the writing feels so drawn out. My suggestions for there at least is highlight the real name, or put it around a bit more, or add a clue in the train itself so we know that it's the name that needs to be used.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes