VN Ren'Py Onhold Rayne's Reign [v0.7.0] [Miss Gore]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
May 23, 2020
Sadly I can't help but feel as if this game started from the end. It skips al lot of femdom teasing, female manipulation, corruption (male in this case, like falling deeper into femdom enjoyment), reluctance, etc.

It goes full slavery from day one and I personally enjoy the process of the MC gradually submitting each day more. From a simple foot massage that evolves into foot licking, ass kissing, etc, all the way to pegging, toilet and pet play. All the while with humillation, teasing and demanding dialogue from the female protagonist and self doubt, reluctance, excitement and ultimately acceptance from the male protagonist

Yours is a valid approach, just too sudden for me.

missgore

Game Developer
May 4, 2023
Sadly I can't help but feel as if this game started from the end. It skips al lot of femdom teasing, female manipulation, corruption (male in this case, like falling deeper into femdom enjoyment), reluctance, etc.

It goes full slavery from day one and I personally enjoy the process of the MC gradually submitting each day more. From a simple foot massage that evolves into foot licking, ass kissing, etc, all the way to pegging, toilet and pet play. All the while with humillation, teasing and demanding dialogue from the female protagonist and self doubt, reluctance, excitement and ultimately acceptance from the male protagonist

Yours is a valid approach, just too sudden for me.
Thank you for the honest review, it's my first AVN, (can't think of much for a real storyline, comes from my head) as I go along with the story.
Thanks for trying it out! :)

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
The general idea is quite good, the models are nice but some renders seem very low quality compared to others and the dialogue/story seems to be a bit flaky. It's incoherent and I'm not sure whether this is because of translation errors or simply because the writer hasn't got a grip on ensuring the characters personalities remain discrete in the face of the overwhelming presence of the activity they're involved in.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hollup! Do I get to play The Dommy Mommy? Plz don't shit the bed with this one. This premise is so unique.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's good to see the game here. I did a possible overview to help members know what to expect. :giggle:

"Raynes Reign" is an adult kinetic novel centered around femdom and slavery. In this journey, your pursuit of control will lead you to a tangled web of desire. Experience what it feels like to be in control of the men and women around you. You will experience temptation, lust, and complex emotions in this story. Will everything go well, or will it end up in a total disaster?​

Reactions: Daggum Games
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes