VN Ren'Py Onhold Rayne's Reign [v0.7.0] [Miss Gore]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
missgore congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

Note: Before you say anything about the Gore, no the game doesn't contain Gore, it's just the name of the developer.
Too bad. Gore and femdom sounds like a good mix

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
yea, sorry about that, just an awful GPU of NVIDIA's.
something like that is not caused by the GPU. It's caused by not giving the system long enough time to render. Even when it is a CPU render you can have good quality renders. If you have an old GPU the render can be still without noise. Just some advice :

Go into the render settings

Set the Max samples to a huge number (10K or more), set the Max Time (secs) to a huge number also. This way the render won't stop because you set a limit to quality manually. Instead, set a Rendering Converged Ratio to something high enough like 98.0% for example (don't set it to 100% or the render would likely never end), and let that percentage decide for you when to stop the render. This value of 98% will make the scene converge to a noise free result on its own without any Time limit or Max Samples influence.

- Even with a high Converged Ratio, there might always be noise in some complex areas (refraction, etc.). Sometimes, it's better to render a whole scene with more simple materials and Spot Render later complex areas : like for your window, you could simply hide the window object with glass shader during the main render to speed it up, then show the glass window and Spot Render that area to get a fast and clean result of that area of that specific part of the image.

This will take a longer time to render. I always render when I don't need the PC. To have a speedy render even with those parameters set high you need a GPU with enough VRAM, because all render that do not fit into the VRAM will be rendered in the RAM with the CPU and that is way slower. That is why I bought a RTX 3060 that has 12GB VRAM and not a RTX 3070 that had 8GB at that time. (A 3080 or 3090 were not in my available budget. Today I would choose a RTX4070ti because of the 12GB VRAM and low power consumption with out that problematic melting Hipower plug)
Another important thing is to check the assets. A background asset does not need high quality. There is for example a very bad package from DAZ with some stationary were every piece only came in 8K. You don't need a pencil in 8k- 512bytes is enough for a pencil. The 8K just eats VRAM you need for more important things like characters. Good tools to use are camera view and scene optimizer. (Each about 25$) Scene optimizer can change the resolution of assets and camera view optimizer can remove all assets than are not in the camera view. No need to load items into VRAM that are behind a wall and it speeds rendering up.

BTW - even with parameters set high you can always stop a render if the quality is good enough for you and save that render. No every render need the 98% converged ratio to look good.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome, missgore,
It's a decent start. The dialogue can use some work and maybe add an overview or summary.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
RaynesReign-2.0Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Will there be femdom content for a male protagonist?
It seems that you can safely enjoy the game since at the beginning you are asked for a name and it's assigned to the only male slave in the game at the moment, so the female protagonist tag is not yet entirely correct, unfortunately.

Reactions: Qafqa and Lana0035

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I am not sure what I just played, but I'll keep tabs for the cat (which is amazing). Also, Rayne is giving me vibes of someone in dire need of bringing down a notch... ;)

Aminsikuer

Mar 16, 2020
I need help! why my game just s
turned to shut down when I click the start button. My device is Android 13

missgore

Game Developer
May 4, 2023
It seems that you can safely enjoy the game since at the beginning you are asked for a name and it's assigned to the only male slave in the game at the moment, so the female protagonist tag is not yet entirely correct, unfortunately.

Oh, the noise in the renders, feels like yesterday was for the first time the dev opened Daz :HideThePain:
I'm remaking my first renders right now, I did not know much about DAZ's IRAY also the first time when I had a better laptop now to use :)
Remade renders will be available to see maybe in a future bug fix.

Reactions: JeffJefferson47
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes