• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Rayne's Reign [v0.7.0] [Miss Gore]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
raynesreign_cover.png

Overview:
"Rayne's Reign" it's a 3D Visual Novel game that contains femdom and slavery​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-15
Release Date: 2024-05-15
Developer: Miss Gore - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough

24.png CXtE3E.png 5.png 1706640318364.png 316.png 268.png 1712231013783.png 1712231086789.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
missgore congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

Note: Before you say anything about the Gore, no the game doesn't contain Gore, it's just the name of the developer.

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Congratulations on your first release Miss Gore. I wish you lots of success and good fortunes as your game goes deeper into development as each version comes out. Having seen prior stuff that you've rendered on Discord I know for certain that you'll be shooting for the stars in no time at all.:cool: Plus you're talented at writing so in time you'll be no doubt be forming your own circle of fans that'll be eager for each new release.

And all I'll say to a select few is to be considerate to new devs as we all have to start from somewhere. If the games not for you, then find another or be patient to see how amazing this game will develop as time goes on. Patience is a virtue after all and it's a beta (and an early version) still so be nice. ;) xx

Last edited:

missgore

Game Developer
May 4, 2023
Just a small advice, There's a setting in Daz if you go to render settings/filtering
There's a setting called "noise Degrain Filtering. Just hit the + icon once and It should get rid of the white stuff. It shouldn't affect rendering times.
View attachment 3228406
thank you for this, i'll try for 3.0.0 BETA, which is not in development yet, Zemax only found 1.2.1, though on my Itch and Patreon, it says 2.0.0 BETA?

Reactions: rishavel

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Also on an added note the version that is currently uploaded is 1.2.1 BETA, Both on Patreon and Itch the current version is 2.0.0 so there has been even more work done since this version I might add:)

So if you want to try out the later version hop onto itch or Patreon; otherwise, wait for a few more releases on here in the future to properly determine if this game is for you if you're intrigued. If it's not for you then that is perfectly understandable as you have no shortages of other works to look at. Bless be all! And a Happy Late New Year :love:

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes