GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I don't think there was, it worked before and it worked after.
What do you mean it worked after? Aren't your game frozen when you try to put the mask on her?
Btw when I ask if there is error in the console I don't mean the textbox on the top but your console brower (which can be opened by pressing a shortcut depending on your browser (F12 for firefox, you can google "console browsername shortcut" if you're not using firefox))

Mar 13, 2023
What do you mean it worked after? Aren't your game frozen when you try to put the mask on her?
Btw when I ask if there is error in the console I don't mean the textbox on the top but your console brower (which can be opened by pressing a shortcut depending on your browser (F12 for firefox, you can google "console browsername shortcut" if you're not using firefox))
I am using an old and finicky netbook, some games will cause it to freeze bad enough I have to hard reboot it.

Yamamoto_

Aug 23, 2019
Gotta ask this question but how do you learn the Hypnosis spell? Also why can't I activate any of the events at all?

Last edited:

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
I managed to fix one of the bug (the second) but unfortunately Ididn't manage to reproduce the other bug and when I look at my code the bug makes no sense to me, would it be possible for you to share your save so I can do further testing?
Also if you could upload the file event.js just so I'm sure this isn't just you having a corrupted file I would really appreciate it.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but really I don't understand how the first bug can happen and it's hard to fix it without being able to reproduce it on my end.
Where are the saves in the stored?

Edit: This the event file you referring to?

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Gotta ask this question but how do you learn the Hypnosis spell? Also why can't I activate any of the events at all?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean you can't activate event att all? Which event do you try to trigger, can you open your browser's console and tell me if there is an error in there?

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
What time zone do you live in?
Thank you, I live in France (CET or UTC+1). That being said my sleep schedule is usualy not stable (Strangely enough I'm usualy much more motivated to work at night don't ask me why. And I feel it's a waste to go to bed when I'm motivated to work.)

Reactions: Jaxter

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean you can't activate event att all? Which event do you try to trigger, can you open your browser's console and tell me if there is an error in there?
How does the event tab work? I haven't had any events in there yet, though with the update I see the one with someone in your throne room and Annie came back but clicking them doesn't do anything, I'm guessing because I haven't met the requirements yet. For instance, I have no idea who Annie is so it makes sense she can't come back if I have not met her

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
Thank you, I live in France (CET or UTC+1). That being said my sleep schedule is usualy not stable (Strangely enough I'm usualy much more motivated to work at night don't ask me why. And I feel it's a waste to go to bed when I'm motivated to work.)
five in the morning huh? thats pretty early, and I same the same opinion I tend to be motivated to work more in the night hours then earlier in the day.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
How does the event tab work? I haven't had any events in there yet, though with the update I see the one with someone in your throne room and Annie came back but clicking them doesn't do anything, I'm guessing because I haven't met the requirements yet. For instance, I have no idea who Annie is so it makes sense she can't come back if I have not met her
Event tab is supposed to be empty be default, then when an event occur, there is text that will appear in the text box to warn you and a button will appear in event tab.
If you can see event button imediatly, it's almost certain that the game encountered an error, which mean, if you manage to open your console (just a shortcut to press depending of browser google your browser + console), you'll be able to copy paste this error and I'll be able to fix it.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
five in the morning huh? thats pretty early, and I same the same opinion I tend to be motivated to work more in the night hours then earlier in the day.
Well the thing is I kinda did an all nighter and I ended up falling asleep at like 7-8PM :LOL:

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
Event tab is supposed to be empty be default, then when an event occur, there is text that will appear in the text box to warn you and a button will appear in event tab.
If you can see event button imediatly, it's almost certain that the game encountered an error, which mean, if you manage to open your console (just a shortcut to press depending of browser google your browser + console), you'll be able to copy paste this error and I'll be able to fix it.
No new errors, it is probably the second one I had sent you.
Well the thing is I kinda did an all nighter and I ended up falling asleep at like 7-8PM :LOL:
kek, that usually how it ends up going

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
No new errors, it is probably the second one I had sent you.

kek, that usually how it ends up going
Oh that's you who sent me those 2. Yeah It's probably error 2, it's fixed on my end, I'll upload the fix soon but first I have to get it to a "stable" version.
Wow you save is a MESS. Hmm I'll try to load it anyway and see what happens.

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
Oh that's you who sent me those 2. Yeah It's probably error 2, it's fixed on my end, I'll upload the fix soon but first I have to get it to a "stable" version.
Wow you save is a MESS. Hmm I'll try to load it anyway and see what happens.
Yep that one fella, and I am fine with waiting

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Yep that one fella, and I am fine with waiting
Hmm First I have no idea how you got your save file in such a state.
It seem to be working SOMEHOW, but if I was you I'd use mine instead to avoid having problem later.
Also, your event.js file is like mine and I'm unable to reproduce the bug even with your save on my end, which make me think that the reason error1 occuring even if it didn''t make any sense, would be because error 2 would prevent would prevent the game to process code that was important, provoking error 1.

So my plan is to give you my save (You'll loose a couple stats but you can manualy edit it if you really want to, and I also remove the ritual demonize/possesion from my game because I don't know if you reached part of the game in which you can do them already, apart from that they should be the same.)

Also I'll upload a hotfix for error 2 in like 10-25 minute (I have to hide button for new content that shouldn't be available yet but it shouldn't take too long)

Then you'll be able to try to see if it works. If it doesn't then I'll have to make more test by getting an older version in which error 2 is fixed.

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
Hmm First I have no idea how you got your save file in such a state.
It seem to be working SOMEHOW, but if I was you I'd use mine instead to avoid having problem later.
Also, your event.js file is like mine and I'm unable to reproduce the bug even with your save on my end, which make me think that the reason error1 occuring even if it didn''t make any sense, would be because error 2 would prevent would prevent the game to process code that was important, provoking error 1.

So my plan is to give you my save (You'll loose a couple stats but you can manualy edit it if you really want to, and I also remove the ritual demonize/possesion from my game because I don't know if you reached part of the game in which you can do them already, apart from that they should be the same.)

Also I'll upload a hotfix for error 2 in like 10-25 minute (I have to hide button for new content that shouldn't be available yet but it shouldn't take too long)

Then you'll be able to try to see if it works. If it doesn't then I'll have to make more test by getting an older version in which error 2 is fixed.
I've gotten the demonize ritual done, how do you manually edit the saves?
Edit: I also have no idea how I messed up my save file

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes