• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Yong231

Jul 13, 2022
I don't think the temple button should disapear during a run, do you have any info when this happened? Can you open the console (F12 on most browser) and tell me if there is an error?
The only place in my code to hide this button should be when gameOver happens.
And the button should reapears everytime you launch the event to capture Moonshade.
I remember that I didn't continue with the event where I was required to make the lust collar when it appear, I proceed with Selene event where she transform to dark knight, I rush the 'continue' button since I has already done this event few times and when her event is finished it immediately sent me to the event where I capture Moonshade. It turns out that I capture Moonshade and be able to build the buildings but since I did not make the lust collar it lock me out for the temple. I checked the console and the error I encounter is failed to load the png1 of spread corruption.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I remember that I didn't continue with the event where I was required to make the lust collar when it appear, I proceed with Selene event where she transform to dark knight, I rush the 'continue' button since I has already done this event few times and when her event is finished it immediately sent me to the event where I capture Moonshade. It turns out that I capture Moonshade and be able to build the buildings but since I did not make the lust collar it lock me out for the temple. I checked the console and the error I encounter is failed to load the png1 of spread corruption.
Oh yeah that's right there is a bug in the game if you start a new event before completing the previous one. It's not an easy one to fix that being said.

As for the spreading corruption png file missing... Upsy I forgot I planned to make an illustration for that, I'll try to see if I can make one now.

Reactions: Dreamatrix

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
As soon I do anything hypnotic related with one of the girls / raise my hypno ability I can t save anymore and if I die the game don t offer me a restart option for the cycle

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
As soon I do anything hypnotic related with one of the girls / raise my hypno ability I can t save anymore and if I die the game don t offer me a restart option for the cycle
Hmmm i don't have a problem on my end, can you try to open the console (F12 on most browser) and see if there is any error displayed.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Mind telling me your hypnosis level? Or even better to upload your save file (you can download a save file in the settings tab).
Edit : also, you're playing the free public version localy right? Not the last patron version or the itch version?
I use the version from the first site

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I use the version from the first site
Hem... "
\\\"LACTATION_PREFERENCE\\\":0,\\\"AVG_BOOB_SIZE\\\":824,\\\"AVG_ASS_SIZE\\\":0,\\\"AVG_PENIS_SIZE\\\":0,\\\"LACTATION_AMOUNT\\\":0,\\\"MALE_PERCENT\\\":45.81370449678801,\\\"FEMALE_PERCENT\\\":40.88865096359743,\\\"FUTA_PERCENT\\\":24.014989293361886,\\\"BIMBO_PERCENT\\\":7,\\\"LACTATION_PERCENT\\
"
This is a small sample of your save file, I don't know what this is, but this has nothing to do with my game :LOL:.
I think for some reason, your browser tried to my save game's data at the same place it saved another game's data. I'm not sure why it would do that unless both game have the same URL. (To be honest I never really took the time to understand how local storage works)

From here there are a couple things you can try :
-Erase your local storage for the game, for instance in firefox you can press F12 then click storage->local storage->Right click->Delete all (if you use another browser you can google it, it shouldn't be complicated)
-If it doesn't work, you can try on another browser

You'll loose your save, note that there is absolutely no anti cheat in this game, for instance you can download the save and edit the file directly or even call any function/variable in the game from the console (For instance mana=10000 will set your mana to 10000). Here's an example of my save with game completed :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see you'll be able to give you your skills back if you want to by just changing a couple number so you don't have to redo everything.

Reactions: Dreamatrix

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is the game text not supposed to auto-scroll when you select the choices? Seems like an oversight if so, since new players would think clicking stuff doesn't give you text/explanations/etc. -- Like I thought it woulda been appeared on the top -- pushing the text in the middle down -- but when nothing happened clicked around before thinking to scroll the text. Kinda annoying too, cuz you basically have to continue scrolling after clicking the choices.
Nvm, seems it's just not set on as a default, for some reason.

Edit: Btw, is ritual magic supposed to only increase your max mana by 10 each level? Cuz that's what it seems like to me, in that I only got 89 max mana when I upgraded it to +49 mana [w/ needing 488 to increase it to +59, and 989 to increase it to +69]. Seems kinda weak for the mana cost.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes