Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I undertstand Idlers tend to get boring over time, but I still think there is room for originality through gameplay. While most are like exactly the same, there are a few that manage to introduce mechanics that really change gameplay several time during their progressing to prevent you from being bored, of course that require much more work as you can't just *add upgrade name* *increase number*.
Reminds me of an old flash game on kongregate; Old Story IIRC -- it unlocks more features as you reset that basically changes how you'd go about resetting.

Edit: Tried increlution and kinda reminds me of Your/Another Chronicles.

Last edited:
Reactions: GratuitousLove
Mar 13, 2023
zoe's image in the follower section still does not change after her corruption.

Also, I've stopped dumping mana into increase base mana pool ritual and currently starting the game with 200 mana, anybody pushed it any further, an is it worth it to push it further?

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
zoe's image in the follower section still does not change after her corruption.

Also, I've stopped dumping mana into increase base mana pool ritual and currently starting the game with 200 mana, anybody pushed it any further, an is it worth it to push it further?
I don't have the problem in my end, my guess is I already fixed the issue, but it wasn't fixed at the time of the public version and is only fixed in the patron version, it should be fixed when I post the next public version.

No it's probably not worth it to get your base max mana too high, once you have enough to get the first ugprades rather fast, it's usualy more worth to try to either max your skills, or simply to progress the story.

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah the lack of indication is more for story reasons, besides the thing that worry you in the early game is mainly the army rather than the beam.

I undertstand Idlers tend to get boring over time, but I still think there is room for originality through gameplay. While most are like exactly the same, there are a few that manage to introduce mechanics that really change gameplay several time during their progressing to prevent you from being bored, of course that require much more work as you can't just *add upgrade name* *increase number*.
Anyway if you really like the gameplay loop of this game, you should defintely try Increlution, it is one of the game I inspired from and while the developpement is a bit slow to my liking, it's been 3 years now and there is decent amount of content. And the dev made a cool framework that allowed them to queue action and set priority very precisely to get both the idle possibility but still in a time management game.
Unfortunatelyy developpement cycle was a bit too short and the code debt a bit too big for me to implement this kind of system in RE:Curse. 15 days per updates doesn't allow me to bring big changes to the core system (The reason I started RE:Curse originaly was because I didn't feel inspire to write one of Shadow over Meridia and felt guilty not delivering the usual update so I made the first version of RE:Curse in like 10 days which wasn't too smart now that I think about it)
I'll take my time more for the first release of my next game so I have a cleaner code base to work with.
Could you please add a walkthrough ( small like choices paths required stats for paths)? would be awesome otherwise really nice game, keep up the good work.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Ok I made a walkthrough for the game.
Event list : to prevent spoils, I'll give 2 layers of spoilers, I advise you to not reveal the second layer of spoilers unless you think you've seen most game content and feared you may have missed something :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hem... "
\\\"LACTATION_PREFERENCE\\\":0,\\\"AVG_BOOB_SIZE\\\":824,\\\"AVG_ASS_SIZE\\\":0,\\\"AVG_PENIS_SIZE\\\":0,\\\"LACTATION_AMOUNT\\\":0,\\\"MALE_PERCENT\\\":45.81370449678801,\\\"FEMALE_PERCENT\\\":40.88865096359743,\\\"FUTA_PERCENT\\\":24.014989293361886,\\\"BIMBO_PERCENT\\\":7,\\\"LACTATION_PERCENT\\
"
This is a small sample of your save file, I don't know what this is, but this has nothing to do with my game :LOL:.
I think for some reason, your browser tried to my save game's data at the same place it saved another game's data. I'm not sure why it would do that unless both game have the same URL. (To be honest I never really took the time to understand how local storage works)

From here there are a couple things you can try :
-Erase your local storage for the game, for instance in firefox you can press F12 then click storage->local storage->Right click->Delete all (if you use another browser you can google it, it shouldn't be complicated)
-If it doesn't work, you can try on another browser

You'll loose your save, note that there is absolutely no anti cheat in this game, for instance you can download the save and edit the file directly or even call any function/variable in the game from the console (For instance mana=10000 will set your mana to 10000). Here's an example of my save with game completed :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see you'll be able to give you your skills back if you want to by just changing a couple number so you don't have to redo everything.
Thanks
Deleting the local data worked.
How the LabRats2 option get into that save is a good question

Mar 13, 2023
I don't have the problem in my end, my guess is I already fixed the issue, but it wasn't fixed at the time of the public version and is only fixed in the patron version, it should be fixed when I post the next public version.

No it's probably not worth it to get your base max mana too high, once you have enough to get the first ugprades rather fast, it's usualy more worth to try to either max your skills, or simply to progress the story.
That feeds into increasing mana anyways, I currently breeze through the story stuff at this point. Being able to capture and corrupt the beastfollk was a pleasant surprise.

Shadow722

Apr 3, 2018
Ah, sorry.

With Sidekicks, you have the portion on the lower right that says Status: X, where X can be 'Guest', 'Masked, 'Partner', 'Away', 'Mistress' etc.

For the above scenario, I wondered if the status changes or remains as 'Partner'/'Guest' for Morgana?

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Ah, sorry.

With Sidekicks, you have the portion on the lower right that says Status: X, where X can be 'Guest', 'Masked, 'Partner', 'Away', 'Mistress' etc.

For the above scenario, I wondered if the status changes or remains as 'Partner'/'Guest' for Morgana?
If Morgana is guest and her will goes low enough, new event will happens and once her will is under 10, a last event allow you to enslave her.

Reactions: Shadow722
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes