VN Ren'Py Abandoned Re-Demption [v0.0.3] [Equilibrium Project]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Exciting news all renders and script are completed for a finished game , however i need to compress a little as the game is sat at 9.8GB which is far to big, i will also be releasing the full game as a torrent , it is being tested by friends at the moment for bug hunting and a friend of mine is seeing if he can make it look/work better in unity

i played through from beginning without skipping dialogue it was timed at 1hr53m of play time depending on sucess or failure of the project will be if i add dlc to this

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Exciting news all renders and script are completed for a finished game , however i need to compress a little as the game is sat at 9.8GB which is far to big, i will also be releasing the full game as a torrent , it is being tested by friends at the moment for bug hunting and a friend of mine is seeing if he can make it look/work better in unity

i played through from beginning without skipping dialogue it was timed at 1hr53m of play time depending on sucess or failure of the project will be if i add dlc to this
any update?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Glad to see you have not giving up, a little advise is to keep posting links to your patreon all over the internet like on FB and twitter and even do a youtube vid maybe. The more people see it the more chances to get more support.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@Retro i dont know...

but its seriously look like abandonned to me.

i mean, dev announced some dates to release, then change, then announced again... and now, no news for 2 months or something...

i call it abandonned. and honestly, if its not, then everybody around wouldnt care because they probably already forget about it (and not trust alots in release ETA)

:cry: good bye...

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes