VN Ren'Py Abandoned Re-Demption [v0.0.3] [Equilibrium Project]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Just give her a tire iron, this bat isn't really working. But on the other hand it can be used for funny moments! I mean a guy could find it good for a laugh, such a silly looking blocky bat.. but when its applied into his face all of a sudden he'll probably realize that shape doesn't matter that much as it wasn't ment to hit balls... ohwait:coldsweat:
well i might have her use an axe im currently rendering one now tht looks cool

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Looks wonderfully multifunctional! ..when it comes to killing or maiming things :) The brace around the top and the boxer cross-guard(?) looks silly though. I do like the engravings. Strip this haft from all the metallic part and you got yourself a proper club/bat.
Looks oddly thin at the middle though.

I really like that smirk on her face and her black lipstick! ..among other things:coldsweat:

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Looks wonderfully multifunctional! ..when it comes to killing or maiming things :) The brace around the top and the boxer cross-guard(?) looks silly though. I do like the engravings. Strip this haft from all the metallic part and you got yourself a proper club/bat.
Looks oddly thin at the middle though.

I really like that smirk on her face and her black lipstick! ..among other things:coldsweat:
one more attempt coming up .... scaled the axe as she kinda small so fits in her hand better

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Hi guys as of today, I will only be giving regular updates on Patreon, this is simply as I have spent more time in here than on my game, there will be upedates for non patreons as well as more detailed one for those kind enough to donate, Thanks for all the imput on here, I hope to hear from you @

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Too weird and incoherent for me. I guess it tries to keep the player in the dark, and it succeeds... Am I intrigued to know what is going on? No...because I find nothing to grasp on.

Reactions: Equilibrium Project

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Too weird and incoherent for me. I guess it tries to keep the player in the dark, and it succeeds... Am I intrigued to know what is going on? No...because I find nothing to grasp on.
while i appreciate you taking your time to comment the game does explain twice whats going on

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes