CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
The second anniversary update to re:/Deamer is live, fully unlocked, and free for everyone. This one features new story content with new CG art and a feature-backed sprite viewer and editor that can change how Zoey looks in-game.

Changelog:
  • Happy second anniversary re:/Dreamer! To celebrate, this version is becoming public immediately with a brand-new and fully unlocked Zoey sprite viewer, sprite editor, route jump menu, and C.H.E.A.T.S. menu. Next release, things will go back to normal with the versions being staggered with extra content for Sustainer patrons, such as being able to save their changes to the Zoey sprites to carry them over in-game (although access to the sprite viewer will always be free and public).
  • New story content with new CG art of Britney measuring Zach's sizable chest.
  • Fixed an issue where the very first CG of the game (Zach on his dorm room bed) wouldn't load under certain circumstances (mainly, low system memory).
  • Fixed an issue where Zach's phone raising animation might get interrupted and never show up on screen.
  • I'm experimenting with a thing where Awkward being set to 5 brings out a few developer comments in some sections. Let me know if you like it or hate it.
  • Several tiny fixes to Zoey's sprites.
Previews:
screenshot0340.png
screenshot0341.png
screenshot0342.png
screenshot0343.png

Get it here, on , or on

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Why is it that all the good unfinished games have snail pace of development? "Second anniversary" already.

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Are there pregnancy content in the future?
Is there pregnancy content planned?

*or considered for future writing
Not really. The game takes place over 6 months and working in pregnancy content has the issue of "How the heck is Zach going to hide being pregnant?" that would need to be overcome to make it possible in anything except a time-skipped route epilogue.

Why is it that all the good unfinished games have snail pace of development? "Second anniversary" already.
Thank you for the compliment but I am essentially the only person working on this game. I don't make the art but I do everything else (the writing, the bulk of the coding, all the GUI asset making (minus what I can get from icon packs), design documents, communication with commissioned artists, art editing, and community management (social media, discord interaction, forum posting)).

Reactions: JackyHF and buiducy

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Just dropped a new bugfix that fixed some larger CGs not loading with a recent engine change to Ren'Py that limited memory.

buiducy

Oct 31, 2018
Not really. The game takes place over 6 months and working in pregnancy content has the issue of "How the heck is Zach going to hide being pregnant?" that would need to be overcome to make it possible in anything except a time-skipped route epilogue.

Thank you for the compliment but I am essentially the only person working on this game. I don't make the art but I do everything else (the writing, the bulk of the coding, all the GUI asset making (minus what I can get from icon packs), design documents, communication with commissioned artists, art editing, and community management (social media, discord interaction, forum posting)).
Yeah some people who like pregnancy content like me are really curious about what will happen if Zach become pregnant cuz everytime Zach and Keisuke have sex thet don't use protection XD

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
The answer is hidden inside the question, isn't it? Schoolgirls pass off before their parents and friends as getting fat and then surprising their parents with grandkids all the time, at least in media reports.

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
I hate to look like such a doofus, but the third bugfix for 0.9.0 is out now. Take a look at the changelog and decide if it's worth it to you to re-download it.
  • There's now a toggle to skip sex scenes (while giving a concise summary of its contents) and/or to prevent nude sprites from showing. Yes, this means you can make re:/Dreamer SFW enough to stream on something like Twitch (although I don't know why you'd do that). Oddly enough, this was one of the most requested features for the game.
  • The final version of the measuring scene background.
  • The sound and voices channel now stop playing at menu skips.
  • Haze no longer looks like a nightmare when fading out in one of the paths of the drunk dream route and now instead dissolves properly.
  • There was an issue where some CG images were too large to load after a recent Ren'Py engine change limiting memory. They've been fixed.
  • The sprite viewer now properly works for the zoomed male uniform tops and the nude outfit without toggling between Custom Mode.
  • The mall selfies and Keisuke Day 4 uniform stuff now *actually* work. Yes, I didn't test the fixes I pushed earlier.
  • A few typo fixes.
Get it from , , or the OP as per usual.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JackyHF

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
I hate to look like such a doofus, but the third bugfix for 0.9.0 is out now. Take a look at the changelog and decide if it's worth it to you to re-download it.
  • There's now a toggle to skip sex scenes (while giving a concise summary of its contents) and/or to prevent nude sprites from showing. Yes, this means you can make re:/Dreamer SFW enough to stream on something like Twitch (although I don't know why you'd do that). Oddly enough, this was one of the most requested features for the game.
  • The final version of the measuring scene background.
  • The sound and voices channel now stop playing at menu skips.
  • Haze no longer looks like a nightmare when fading out in one of the paths of the drunk dream route and now instead dissolves properly.
  • There was an issue where some CG images were too large to load after a recent Ren'Py engine change limiting memory. They've been fixed.
  • The sprite viewer now properly works for the zoomed male uniform tops and the nude outfit without toggling between Custom Mode.
  • The mall selfies and Keisuke Day 4 uniform stuff now *actually* work. Yes, I didn't test the fixes I pushed earlier.
  • A few typo fixes.
Get it from , , or the OP as per usual.
Wrong link to TFGS, should be

Reactions: CaptainCaption

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I just made it to the mall scene where the MC is talking to Britney after you finish running around looking for her. It says that the rest isn't finished or it's for patreon only (I didn't see the flowchart) Lots of things seem to be unfinished with this route... I don't want to do anything with the male characters. Do I have to just wait until some more updates come out?

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
I just made it to the mall scene where the MC is talking to Britney after you finish running around looking for her. It says that the rest isn't finished or it's for patreon only (I didn't see the flowchart) Lots of things seem to be unfinished with this route... I don't want to do anything with the male characters. Do I have to just wait until some more updates come out?
The flowchart is literally called Flowchart.png. It is in you game folder next to the executable or distributed in the .ZIP your APK came in.
And yes lol. This is an unfinished game and I am essentially the only person working on it.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes