molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why do I have no audio in this game? I could not even get through the sex scene because not even music I was bored to death. Just reading with no text is really boring. I downloaded from the OP so it definitely the uncompressed full version download.

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Why do I have no audio in this game? I could not even get through the sex scene because not even music I was bored to death. Just reading with no text is really boring. I downloaded from the OP so it definitely the uncompressed full version download.
Check you audio devices. I can't give more specific advice without knowing more details (the version you're using, the user environment, etc.) but there's definitely audio in this game.

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
The NOPY Download Link Says That it is missing some files
I didn't upload to anything other than MEGA and MediaFire; the OP was edited by a mod to add those links (as well as to remove the latest changelogs for some reason, which I am a bit miffed about).
By the way, what version are you trying to run?

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
i was using 0.84 but i just tried to download 0.85 from Nopy but as soon as i saw that files were missing i switched to MEGA

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
is it just me or I can't resize the screen?
Since I move things around my screen often during development and need pixel-perfect displaying of the game for checking assets, I have a developer setting enabled that turns off dragging the window to resize it. I leave that out of the compiled game via the build options so that should have been set back to being enabled, but I just checked and it was still impossible to resize in releases. I've turned it back to being able to be resized and am now instead using an external program to force the 1920x1080 display of the window.
Thank you for reporting this so I knew to fix it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Check you audio devices. I can't give more specific advice without knowing more details (the version you're using, the user environment, etc.) but there's definitely audio in this game.
Figured it out I use Dolby Atmos Audio that goes out to a sound bar. It seems because audio was not set to use that default audio was not set to that even though it is the default audio sound was not wanting to play in this game. I set it to be default in the sound settings even though it worked for all games and audio started working. Strange behavior for this game but at least audio is now working.

Reactions: CaptainCaption

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
I only started playing this game and the only thing I have to say right now is I hate Ai's laugh.....that is literal nightmare fuel.

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Edit September 3 2021: Updated with newer sketches from TiiltSHIFT and Myumi. Myumi in particular actually redrew his part and I think it looks much better than

I've got some sketches of the new art for the Britney x Zoey measuring CG set outlined in As this scene's states, this is a collaborative effort between (Britney's sprite artist) and (Zoey's sprite and HCG artist).

TiltSHIFT Septermber 04 2021.jpg
TiltSHIFT's part here is already in the cleaned sketch phase for both of Zoey's poses, all 5 if its expressions, all 3 breast variations, and background.

Myumi September 01 2021 2.jpg
Myumi's part here is still in the rough sketch phase with only the first of Britney's 2 poses and with her glasses and ponytail hairstyle.

Last edited:

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
which adds some significant story content to the game of Zach and Britney discussing their family troubles and what they plan to do from here on out.
screenshot0282.png
screenshot0280.png
screenshot0283.png
Changelog:
  • In a new branch of writing, Zach can now let Britney go first with explaining what how Zach can help get her parents off her back during their dining hall conversation. The conversations will change slightly depending on their order, but Britney will appreciate that you let her go first and will remember that option if you pick it.
  • There's some extremely significant backstory given about Britney and Zach's families in this update. I'm playing my cards close to my chest on this one, but this dialogue is important (and not just because it's another piece of the puzzle for why Zach is the way he is).
  • Zach's explanation about what re:/Dreamer is was slightly edited to fit together with the variable conversation order and to make some of the more stilted lines flow more naturally. It wasn't anything major, but it should be a bit more readable now.
  • From the feedback from some players, I edited a few of Zach's behaviors towards Britney to be a bit more "trans girl-ish" should the Trans stats be higher or if Zach answered that he probably was a trans woman in denial during Ai's therapy session. Keisuke's route is later going to get the same treatment, but I really don't want to my gears back to his route and instead want to focus entirely on Britney's (at least until they have an equal amount of content).
  • I forgot to put in a check in Keisuke Day 2 morning's explanation about re:/Dreamer that accounted for whether or not Zach claimed to have memory loss about re:/Dreamer with Ai (or, as it is now, if Ai suggested to Zach that he had memory loss). I know I literally just typed that I didn't want to switch gears back to Keisuke yet, but this was a potential plot hole that needed resolving.
  • Many other very minor edits to Britney's route as I polished up lines here and there.
  • The window can now be resized again! Since I move things around my screen often during development and need pixel-perfect display of the game for checking assets, I have a developer setting enabled that turns off dragging the window to resize it. I left the code for that out of the compiled game via the Ren'Py build options so that should have been set back to being enabled, but I never actually checked that it worked. It didn't, meaning it was still impossible to resize in releases. Now I have it working based on detecting if Ren'Py is running out of a release with 'config.developer = "auto"' (the same thing preventing people from just pressing Shift+D to access the developer tools); if it's running in anything besides the Ren'Py SDK, the window can be resized normally. I'm sure this is going to cause a lot of confusion for Espeon and I fully expect her to grumble at me someday about how this makes her life more difficult, but it works perfectly for my purposes lol :^)
  • Zach's phone battery indicator now has a tiny little lightning bolt and turns green to show when it's plugged in and charging.
  • Ai's ahaha.wav laugh has been moved to the voices audio channel, meaning that you can turn it off if it bothers you.
Note that this is for the Patreon version of the game; the current public version is 0.8.6, and 0.8.8 will become the public version in 4 weeks.

Reactions: radohak

Creaturz

Aug 2, 2020
Maybe many don't remember or understand but at this point of the game development, you essentially have shareware. I.e. a demo with locked content.
Nothing wrong with that and you have the right to that, but people should be warned before wasting bandwidth. Gg otherwise and due to locked content, can't vote on any of the npcs.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes