mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
dude this game has been in dev. 2 year and very low content outside the text,if you skip only last 15m
I can tell you either have never played a visual novel or don't like them. If you don't like it, go and play some other game. At least you could give some criticism like "Can you make more routes" or "can you focus on adding more sex scenes since I think the length between them is too long."

While I can't say this is the fastest game development I have seen, its pretty good for a low team size that most likely is not doing it full time as they don't make enough money for it to be full time (soon close for at least one team member to be full time tho) I would guess that at max they put in 20 hours per week on it and that is still likely too much for a non-full-time game. But I could be wrong and they work on it more, but as we have no clue how they work or how much they scrap we can't really say it's fast or slow.

Writing stories is hard, making them often take at least one rewrite on each scene/chapter which can take anywhere from 5-40 hours depending on how fast you come up with ideas and how many rewrites you do.

Writing good sex scenes is also hard as making it sound good or realistic (as in the way people talk and moan, not setting) is not easy. You can't use too hard words or else it doesn't sound sexy or can even be understood, you can't also repeat too many words too often or it feels bland and boring to read.

There is so much to consider when making a good story that it can take a long time for nonprofessionals to make a story in a reasonable fashion. Hell, even some professionals take a long time with their stories, ever heard of George R. R martin? He still is not done with his Game of Thrones series after 25 years lol

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
dude this game has been in dev. 2 year and very low content outside the text,if you skip only last 15m
What was going to be new content focus became focus on rewriting the old unwieldy intro, and that took 2 months of edits and rewrites that in the end removed 2-3 hours of content.
I know the story isn't developing too quickly as of late, but the game has gotten significant art updates, and all of those take a lot of time to convert from raw Clip Studio Paint files from the artists to something Ren'Py can use.

Reactions: hotaruchan1

Arthur933

Dec 25, 2020
Hello so I found this game through tfgamessite and I am interested in the game. however I just wanted to inquire how much BE/breast expansion is in the game, as it is labeled as having it in the game on tfgamessite?

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Hello so I found this game through tfgamessite and I am interested in the game. however I just wanted to inquire how much BE/breast expansion is in the game, as it is labeled as having it in the game on tfgamessite?
The starting transformation features a significant breast expansion over several steps (admittedly it's a bit condensed because we're waiting on the HCG artist to finish those variations across 3 different poses), but once the main character reaches about a 32H, the breasts are likely going to stay that size unless a Sustainer patron asks for further breast expansion (which would be temporary because it'd conflict with the sprites).

Arthur933

Dec 25, 2020
The starting transformation features a significant breast expansion over several steps (admittedly it's a bit condensed because we're waiting on the HCG artist to finish those variations across 3 different poses), but once the main character reaches about a 32H, the breasts are likely going to stay that size unless a Sustainer patron asks for further breast expansion (which would be temporary because it'd conflict with the sprites).
I see thank you for your quick response and it's nice to know that this game will atleast have somewhat decent breast expansion.

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Don't get me wrong; I'm fine with criticism. Early versions of the game had severe pacing issues and I've owned up to that by rewriting the entire intro, yet it still very well could be more verbose that some people would like. But if you're going to be extremely hyperbolic, I'm going to dunk on you.
Obviously, you're not fine with criticism or else you would actually take the time to read what I AND MANY OTHERS have written, and the antagonist is you. t's obvious from your responses that you value your opinion more than anyone else's. Your writing is horrible. You run on and on, and your story telling goes off on complete tangents.

Hire an editor and take a writing class.

Last edited:

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Obviously, you're not fine with criticism or else you would actually take the time to read what I AND MANY OTHERS have written, and the antagonist is you. t's obvious from your responses that you value your opinion more than anyone else's. Your writing is horrible. You run on and on, and your story telling goes off on complete tangents.

Hire an editor and take a writing class.
Well I can't be the self-insert of the protagonist like everyone says I am if I'm the antagonist, now can I? :cool:
I already rewrote the rambling intro because I read the criticism in this thread and elsewhere, but that was because I agreed with it. When I don't agree with a point, I address why I don't instead of just ignoring it. No only have you not said anything I agree with, all of your points have been so hyperbolic that any genuine feedback is masked.
So even though I think you're a moron, let me show you why I think you're wrong instead of just shutting down discussion, because even if I don't change your perception since I doubt you want to do little more than argue, I can probably change the perceptions of people skimming this thread.
Now since you have a problem with the wordiness of the game and its lack of interactivity (as you claimed you did in your hyperbolic single-star review), you probably didn't realize that this game, despite its linearity, has plenty of interactivity and choice with the C.H.E.A.T.S. system (of which one stat, Awkwardness, is explicitly stating as a value for reducing or enhancing Zach's digressive way of thinking and speaking). 6 values on a 5-point scale gives close to 8,000 variations, and while I don't have meaningful variations for each of those, there's a lot of room for customization there. You can accentuate Zach's INTJ personality, make him a neurotic and emotional mess, make him a repressed trans woman too embarrassed to adopt something she's been hoping would happen her entire life, make him defiantly masculine despite his loss of his Y chromosome, make him a spaced-out autistic ditz, make him a savvy empath, and so on.
Even if you don't count that somewhat meta system (the "somewhat" is because it is explained within the narrative as an edit Zach made to himself, but it is also outside the narrative; think of Isaac's health bar being on his suit in Dead Space), the in-game choices lead to plenty of variation. The recent updates to Britney's route feature a system that lets you adjust how romantic Zach and Britney's relationship ends up being. This gives readers a large degree of agency over the tone and events of the route.
As a last word, let me reiterate that I do listen to meaningful feedback of this game. was of mixed praise. She harped on me for writing a story dealing with themes she loved but with excessive verbosity. A year later, and after taking her feedback to heart to address her issues with significant story edits, and gave a glowing and downright gushing full recommendation. If you want even the slightest of a chance for me to edit the game to suit your tastes (which you honestly haven't expressed outside of "I don't like this"), you either need to grease my palms with a lot of silver ( ), or you need to word your grievances in a non-hyperbolic, non-antagonistic fashion.

Reactions: Zenix and FranklyN

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
What people say when they read your writing:

"I really want to like this game, but there so much really unncessary dialog which makes it looks like an bad anime where the main character try to be smart but its not... and jeeez the conversations take HOURS... "

"Makes you truly appreciate the games that just don't run at all."

"I have a headache and I'm starting to question my own life, that's how garbage this experience was. AVOID AT ALL COST, IT SUCKS."

"Lots of I mean realy and realy lots of text without atached good story. You want read lots of text without good story ahead? Then this is your game download and read it :) I guarantee you will die of boredoom... "

"Playing this game just a time waste."

LOL

But it's just me right? Like I said... you write like someone that masturbates to the sound of his own voice. Who actually told you that you can write? Was it mommy? I got news for you.. mommy lied. Hire an editor and take a creative writing class. Or better yet, hire a writer and give it up completely... that would instantly make any game you're working on 100% better.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainCaption

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
No one wants to read that crap
You say that, but I and others like this game, it's just you not liking games with heavy dialogue, that, or a troll.

The game is actually really well written if you look into what the MC is supposed to be, and like the author said. He is an INTJ and autistic, which can be felt and understood in the writing.

You clearly don't like it, but that is the world people who live on the autistic spectrum have to deal with daily. The back and forth in one's mind and constant thoughts skipping from one topic to another, always getting distracted by something as small as a squirrel walking on the ground 10m away.

If you make an MC that is like that you need a bare minimum of that behavior to make you relate to the character. If you can't understand their struggles you can't connect. But it's clear you want a typical MC who has no or minimum personality so you can imagine yourself being them and not a good story.

It is not much you can do in a story about gender bender to make it stand out outside adding more fetishes if you have no standout characters. But if you make standout characters there will be people who hate the game thanks to them not being able to "become" the MC.

I prefer to have interesting characters versus having blank ones, that way it's more fun to read. The game had pacing issues at the start but is fixed now, it's much better to read now and still holds the original quirk of an autistic person as an MC.
If you don't like an autistic MC you don't have to say it's bad writing, not just to your liking. The writing is not bad, if you have ever been on a fanfic site or some online novel site you will really see what "bad" writing is.

edit: All of the quotes you put in post #376 are from people who want a quick sex scene after sex scene, they probably did not even read it and pressed ctrl until they saw a sex scene, but since it took too long they went to complain on the forum. Don't play VN if you dislike text lol

Last edited:
Reactions: FranklyN

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
"But it's clear you want a typical MC who has no or minimum personality so you can imagine yourself being them and not a good story.

It's not personality that's the problem. It's the actual writing that's the problem.

"It is not much you can do in a story about gender bender to make it stand out outside adding more fetishes if you have no standout characters."

There's all kinds of things that you can do that hasn't been tried. And this isn't a gender bender... This is immediate forced femme.

"But if you make standout characters there will be people who hate the game thanks to them not being able to "become" the MC."

It has NOTHING to do with the MC. It's the writing.

"I prefer to have interesting characters versus having blank ones, that way it's more fun to read. The game had pacing issues at the start but is fixed now, it's much better to read now and still holds the original quirk of an autistic person as an MC. If you don't like an autistic MC you don't have to say it's bad writing, not just to your liking. The writing is not bad, if you have ever been on a fanfic site or some online novel site you will really see what "bad" writing is."

Yes, and this is it.

"it's just you not liking games with heavy dialogue, that, or a troll."

It's not heavy dialog, it's poorly written insanely heavy dialog and dialog for dialog's sake.

"The game is actually really well written if you look into what the MC is supposed to be, and like the author said. He is an INTJ and autistic, which can be felt and understood in the writing."

No, it isn't. And I'm also an INTJ. This is not how an INTJ thinks. An INTJ is highly analytical, creative, and logical.. none of which describes the text of this game. Nor is it the way a person in the autism spectrum thinks. People with an autism spectrum disorder think in a logically consistent way that leads to quick decision making. None of this describes the text of the main character in this game.

"All of the quotes you put in post #376 are from people who want a quick sex scene after sex scene, they probably did not even read it and pressed ctrl until they saw a sex scene, but since it took too long they went to complain on the forum. Don't play VN if you dislike text lol"

You assume that. Not borne out from evidence. Look, I spend a lot of time reading stories on sites like Literorica, many of which are long and drawn out before they get to any sex. That's not what this is. This is just poorly written.

Last edited:

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Looking for walkthrough but the comment section in here is better
Each release comes bundled with a flowchart that you can use for a walkthrough (beware that they come with spoilers and I recommend just going in blind your first time); since it's an image file with a huge resolution that Imgur would downscale to unreadable sizes and that this forum rejects uploading to attach to a post. Alternatively, Natalie of Nigmabox has a route flowchart she made for 0.8.1 in (although it is vastly simplified and gets a few small details wrong). Her review also has enough details to function as a bit of a walkthrough.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
So is there plans for like a really corruption-style route? Like its cool if you want to do lovey romance routes for kuieske + Brittany but i was hoping for another option since this is one of the few gender bender games we have

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
So is there plans for like a really corruption-style route? Like its cool if you want to do lovey romance routes for kuieske + Brittany but i was hoping for another option since this is one of the few gender bender games we have
Rich's route is going to be much darker with corruption, but it's been stalled since we've been having a hard time finding an artist for his sprites.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Rich's route is going to be much darker with corruption, but it's been stalled since we've been having a hard time finding an artist for his sprites.
oh i heard that yall removed the rich route for the time being correct? is there an older version of the game that one can try to find to play the content from that rough?

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
oh i heard that yall removed the rich route for the time being correct? is there an older version of the game that one can try to find to play the content from that rough?
That was a different character, which was last seen in 1.10. Rich is a character mentioned in passing in the current script who will be Stepford Wife-ing Zach through manipulation, training, and forcing dependency (with degrees of abuse).

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
im probably gonna wait on this game until the Britney route gets expanded
sorry if im a bit offensive but i coud not care less about the keisuke route

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
That was a different character, which was last seen in 1.10. Rich is a character mentioned in passing in the current script who will be Stepford Wife-ing Zach through manipulation, training, and forcing dependency (with degrees of abuse).
That's is quite interesting, I wonder how you will pull it off. I hope it wont be to much linear in nature. When you are expecting to start developing this route?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes