Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
The mother path was interesting. I'd like to see where it goes. Even if it ends up taking back burner I guess.
The "low trans" path actually caught me off guard with how vitriolic the MC can be, especially compared to how much a doormat they can be on other paths.

Gotta say I really enjoyed that

Reactions: Bebaz
Jul 23, 2018
I could have sworn the main character once he went female had blue hair. Am i thinking of something else or was that changed?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Does anyone really even play fucking stupid ass censored games anymore? It's so fucking juvenile! Eastern government, huh? No thank you! No government or anyone else controls me or tells me what I can or cannot view. How the fuck is it any of their fucking business? They're not our fucking overlords! What a bunch of fucking priggish, self-righteous, sanctimonious cocksuckers! By making a game that still has censored mosaics, the dev is feeding right into their fucking hands! Where's the damn patch, bro? Every fucking game like this should have a patch called the "Fuck You Government Patch" with a big middle finger as the icon. Those mother fuckers!

P.S. And I'm not fucking around about this! Take note of my last "Hate Tag"! Somebody in the dev's country needs to stand up, be a fucking adult, and do something about this childish bullshit!

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone really even play fucking stupid ass censored games anymore? It's so fucking juvenile! Eastern government, huh? No thank you! No government or anyone else controls me or tells me what I can or cannot view. How the fuck is it any of their fucking business? They're not our fucking overlords! What a bunch of fucking priggish, self-righteous, sanctimonious cocksuckers! By making a game that still has censored mosaics, the dev is feeding right into their fucking hands! Where's the damn patch, bro? Every fucking game like this should have a patch called the "Fuck You Government Patch" with a big middle finger as the icon. Those mother fuckers!

P.S. And I'm not fucking around about this! Take note of my last "Hate Tag"! Somebody in the dev's country needs to stand up, be a fucking adult, and do something about this childish bullshit!
I think there's only one route with censored art and that art is placeholder art that's supposed to be replaced with non-censored art when time comes, but that route has been in backburner for a while.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

:KEK:

Reactions: DreamTeamStudio

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022

As someone said, what little censored art is left in the game are CG placeholders in the active process of being replaced with commissioned art, none of which is censored. You can see Zoey's pussy in her sprites and Keisuke's fat hog on his (and he just got a flaccid dick the size of a can of Monster).
Also, touch grass.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Wow, the low-Trans scene with Mom was amazing. That's a popped lid on years of resentment if I've ever seen one, absolutely fantastic to see even though it was awful to watch, if that makes any sense.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

I'll agree it's a pity that Mom isn't getting an h-route, but I don't necessarily mind, what we have is already wonderful.

Reactions: DreamTeamStudio
May 30, 2019
Game keeps crashing on start, even after trying both renderers in the Graphics Acceleration menu.
no idea why, but the game is unplayable.
it does the loadbar, the window opens, and then it closes. logs dont seem to show anything useful either.
Even tried deleting all save files, same result.

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Game keeps crashing on start, even after trying both renderers in the Graphics Acceleration menu.
no idea why, but the game is unplayable.
it does the loadbar, the window opens, and then it closes. logs dont seem to show anything useful either.
Even tried deleting all save files, same result.
Could you post the traceback and error logs?

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Did you attempt to modify the game files with different RPA or RPYC files than those included? Was any traceback text file or error file created in your game directory?
Can you try running it out of the Ren'Py SDK?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes