VN Ren'Py Re Education [v0.61] [Purplehat Productions]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Wasn't there way more reviews than 2 before?
There were four. One was an obvious troll review. I asked the mods to remove that review. They removed two reviews.

I'm fine with reviews and criticism, so long as the reviewer demonstrates they've played more than 5 minutes of the game.

Last edited:

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That came up before. I could have sworn I fixed that.

Also, been waiting to finally use that spiral code. Had that on my hard drive for years.

There also may be a bit you missed. One of the "Do something else" options has Zach going to the park to think.

Last edited:

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
if you made beautiful characters or did everything in a cartoon or anime styles, then it would be normal, otherwise it turns out they took several real photos of the apartment and drew characters in 1 minute using the left leg of a chicken - this is terrible

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
if you made beautiful characters or did everything in a cartoon or anime styles, then it would be normal, otherwise it turns out they took several real photos of the apartment and drew characters in 1 minute using the left leg of a chicken - this is terrible
You might want to check out the Dr. Valarie in game preview. You can access it from Re Education's main menu. Lower right corner.

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
How to get scene from 1st screen? Didn't find it in femdom route
From the official release notes on itch.io:

Let Rachel go. Do not use the helmet on her.

Do not grab her while she's climbing the stairs.

Agree to be hypnotized when you meet her in the parking lot.

Snoop through her computer (This is important)

Then when you get to Chapter 2, select Weirdly appealing.

Reactions: ItzSpc and HMePls

TreeTo

Jun 20, 2018
I'm really looking forward to chastity path being fleshed out, seems great with a lot of potential.

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
This is a response to complaints about Re Education's artwork:

Art is not cheap. The Dr. Valarie in game preview accessible from the main menu is a look at what could be, and the art assets to make that preview cost me about $30 per asset. That's $30 for each character, and each background.

As of December 2022. Re Education contains about 400 unique art assets. (There are about 700 total images but I'm not counting reuses or just facial animations.)

Were I to have had all this art commissioned. then at a price of $30 per image, you'd be looking at about $12,000 in art assets.

So, for Re Education I chose to make the art myself. The tradeoff is it's not as pretty as commissioned art. The plus side is it frees me from budget constraints, so I can make a lot of it. This is why you see multiple angles of rooms, many, many facial expressions, and characters changing poses (moving arms, turning their heads, etc).

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Reactions to 0.52:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that's the only error I'll be amazed.

I worked on this update pretty quickly. I had no choice really. I wanted to get it ready Christmas Eve, and I had to work a half day on Christmas Eve, so that left me with even less time.

Glad you liked the update. Dudlbert complained there was nearly no lewd content? Well I think I've addressed that.

And of course, there's more to come.

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I need help, how can I see a ".png_" image?

-I already tried to change the name and it didn't work for me

Is there any way to see it?

Hola a todos, necesito ayuda, como puedo ver una imagen ".png_" ?

-ya trate de cambiarle el nomer y no me funciono

hay alguna forma de verla?

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes