1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Siridatar

Dec 26, 2017
Its explained in the Spoilers from the OP.

Yukine is a virgin.
with her powers, she is sent back in time when she gets rapped,
and she returns to being a virgin.
therefore, she will become a virgin every time this power is activated.
I saw it now. Many thanks :)

Jun 24, 2017
Haven't finished the game yet, but I've gone through multiple dungeons and three cities, and I have had no choice so far. I haven't lost a random battle yet, so maybe there is some freedom there, but all the scenes so far have been unavoidable. I'm hoping it's just because I'm somehow still in the first part of the game, but it doesn't seem like it.

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
wow, Re:Zero as H-Game with an apparently good translation, I'm impressed
just hope it doesn't turn out a lot worse, when actually playing...

Reactions: Konstantinus

Smt261

May 6, 2018
Can someone please tell me what to do on the Bardo Castle 2F Atrium, the two crystals are blocking the stairs and theres corridors on the left and right side and a balcony at the bottom. I've checked the 2 corridors and the 2 rooms in the right corridor say they are locked. The top one in the left corridor also says it's locked but I can't interect with the bottom door. I'm guessing it's bugged out and my objective is in that room.

Edit: Nvm, I managed to find out what I was missing, the collapsed guard in the barracks had a key on him that I missed.

Last edited:

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Ugh Studio Neko Kick...
I remember playing some of their games and they were just awful, especially Cuckolding Elven Fire Sofia .
100% scripted and you basically have no choice in what to do.
The Orc one was...okay but only for the art used and definitely a 'play once, be done' or just get the CG set.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
It kind of defeats the purpose of enjoying the main point of the game (rape/virgin over and over again) When the game is censored. :cautious:

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Nothing to see here, it seems. A bog-standard RPGM H-game filled with trash mob fights, with clothing damage tied to HP level that magically regenerates when healing and nothing but railroaded H-scenes and still images in combat of grapples that don't ever do anything.

Jul 19, 2018
It was one of the games I fished up cause well, discounts and I wanted to try cracking it with the tool for the hell of it. Unfortunately it's not very good, but people wanted it so...

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
"Yukine Asagiri , an average girl who loves Isekai stories is transported to another world where she is raped repeatedly."

that's it?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
"Yukine Asagiri , an average girl who loves Isekai stories is transported to another world where she is raped repeatedly."

that's it?
You didn't look in the spoiler tag in the OP did you :)

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly, a surpassingly average game all around. The game itself is super-linear, but the plot is engaging enough (nothing truly surprising, but it's not entirely generic), and the writing isn't horrible.

It could definitely stand to be about half as long, though. The game really starts to be a slog around the time you reach the forest and enemy hp balloons. I also wasn't a fan of the H in this game - it's almost all noncon that features the main character in pain, and none of those are avoidable. I can only think of three that were, and ironically, those were the ones that the girls actually enjoyed to one degree or another.

The sex attacks in combat were a complete waste of time, as well; without any kind of scene progression, and pitiful damage, they pretty much just waste the enemy's round and your time. They should have either taken them further, or cut them completely.

Ah, and as a final note, the translation is surprisingly decent, though there's plenty of times where the text ends up running past the box. I wouldn't call it great writing, but I've seen native English speakers write worse dialogue.

Incidentally, it's rare for a game like this to inadvertently make the demon king more likable than the goddess. At least he feels bad about raping you (until Walter talks him out of it), while the goddess condemns you to an endless hell of rape if you decide to give up on your mission upon facing a literally unkillable enemy. Not to mention how she told you pretty much nothing useful before dropping you in the slums. And made it so you can't tell your best friend about your time loop powers to prevent her from running off and getting killed. And didn't think you'd succeed to begin with, so seriously, why is she trapping you in hell for giving up?

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes